HD600...long term storage
Jun 11, 2002 at 3:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ray4jc

100+ Head-Fier
hi everyone

anyone know if storing the HD600's for say oh a year would have any negative consequences?...........

also...how would you store them......(don't have the original box..unless someoen wants to sell me one
biggrin.gif
).....

and..what about portable storage??.....i heard the pelican 1200...but is it big enough??

anyone....thoughts..laughs.....ideas....let me know

thanks

ray

Jun 11, 2002 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 6
I'd pick-up the headphone bag from Headroom.

What I don't understand is *why* would HD600s sit around unsued for a year?

Jun 11, 2002 at 5:27 AM Post #3 of 6
I think that the best option is for you to send them to me....I'll take really good care of them for a year, and then when you want them back, I'll send them right back to you. I won't even charge for my services.....this time.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2002 at 10:02 AM Post #4 of 6
well nezer they probably will not sit around for a year but i will be leaving home for a year and am undecided if i will take them with me......

hmm.....can sitting...now that a new one
rolleyes.gif

hehe.....

ray

Jun 11, 2002 at 5:54 PM Post #5 of 6
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...10203-VGC-5200

If I was putting together a portable stereo, I'd want one of the above tool cases (actually, I have one). It comes with foam that can be quickly shaped to fit the sections you make with the adjustable dividers. I used mine as a combination laptop/tool case for several years. My father-in-law uses his as a camera case. The locks will keep an honest person honest, but if your worried about someone walking off with it, this isn't any better than anything else. The model I have a link to has a handle and a detachable shoulder strap.

If you want a transportable case for carrying your phones, source, and a stack of your favorite tunes (and with room for a few other goodies like a small battery charger and camera) I'd check it out. If you don't have a lowes, WalMart and Sears carry these as well.

(and I'd be happy to can sit for you if you can't work something out with 007
biggrin.gif
)

Jun 11, 2002 at 6:04 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by ray4jc
well nezer they probably will not sit around for a year but i will be leaving home for a year and am undecided if i will take them with me......
ray

When you hear them with that Clou Red they will be coming with, trust me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back