hd25-1 impressions thread
Dec 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM Post #842 of 3,348
So I just found out I might be betting some cash for my up coming Bday and I badly want these. They have the right mixture of features I am looking for. I have a slightly big head but honestly I am not worried I will stretch them out.

Jan 1, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #845 of 3,348
Yeah there are 7 available currently and the seller has also most 27,000 feedback at 100% positive lol. I am just waiting to see if anyone has some they would like to sell on here, maybe with a cable upgrade included or something. I am actually pretty excited to get these, they sound like a very good total package like no other headphones I have seen.

Jan 1, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #846 of 3,348
Quote:

Originally Posted by kshelton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah there are 7 available currently and the seller has also most 27,000 feedback at 100% positive lol. I am just waiting to see if anyone has some they would like to sell on here, maybe with a cable upgrade included or something. I am actually pretty excited to get these, they sound like a very good total package like no other headphones I have seen.

They are a good set, never listened to anything like them before, don't be to keep on cable upgrade, make sure you have the original too, as you may want to compare both.
Not everyone likes them.

Jan 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM Post #847 of 3,348
Ok cool good to know. Sounds like I will have these for many years
beerchug.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #849 of 3,348
Quote:

Oh by the way, I just wanted to make sure. These come with a pair of the velour pads right? Or do you have to buy those separate?

They do come with a spare velour pads.

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:49 AM Post #850 of 3,348
Wait I am confused reading over this thread people talk about buying the velour pads separately. If I buy the HD25-1 II new will it come with both the plether and velour pads or do I need to order them separately?

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM Post #851 of 3,348
Quote:

Wait I am confused reading over this thread people talk about buying the velour pads separately. If I buy the HD25-1 II new will it come with both the plether and velour pads or do I need to order them separately?

There are some limited edition ones that come without the extra set of pads, and with a different case they also do not have the made in Ireland sign on them.

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:57 AM Post #852 of 3,348
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are some limited edition ones that come without the extra set of pads, and with a different case they also do not have the made in Ireland sign on them.

Correct. I bought mine from NewEgg where they were labeled "special edition" and they came with a case instead of velour pads.

Jan 1, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #853 of 3,348
hummm.... the description on ebay says the box contains-

Quote:

Box Contents:

HD 25-1 II Headphones
Adapter to 1/4" (6.3 mm) stereo jack plug
Travel Bag
Soft ear pads

I guess I will just find out when I get them. They are 165 shipped so I can't complain much either way. There are 7 total of these if anyone else is looking for them. Just search ebay for this headphone and it comes right up.

Jan 1, 2010 at 4:06 AM Post #854 of 3,348
Quote:

hummm.... the description on ebay says the box contains-

I guess I will just find out when I get them. They are 165 shipped so I can't complain much either way. There are 7 total of these if anyone else is looking for them. Just search ebay for this headphone and it comes right up.

The description you have posted are for the standard ones, the ones I and most of us have got.

Jan 1, 2010 at 4:10 AM Post #855 of 3,348
Well good I know this sounds silly but I like the made in Ireland sign, and I would prefer to get the velour pads. Well I am excited, I should have them in about 5-6 days I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back