HD-800: Checking frequency response online
Jun 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

audiowize

100+ Head-Fier
Has anybody figured out how to do this? I see it mentioned in the manual, but can't find anything on the webpage.

I love these cans by the way. They are comfortable and very liquid. I will not miss my HD-600's in the least!

Jun 30, 2009 at 9:45 PM Post #2 of 6
You can't check it via online.

It is that you request the paper to be mailed to your home. I was told it would take severa weeks to arrive.

Jun 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM Post #3 of 6
Thanks for the info. These cans are great, I am not lamenting the sale of my old Senn stats so much anymore!

Jun 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM Post #5 of 6
Ah. I had been poking around the Sennheiser site trying to find that, but have barely looked at the materials. I've been too wrapped up in listening to them.

Wouldn't it have made more sense to include the frequency response chart with the headphones?

Jul 1, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #6 of 6
I kind of marvel that they will show them at all. Even the most consistent drivers will show differences between channels, and I would expect some "freak out" posts to pop up once people start getting them.

I was mostly just curious, as I have the ability to build notch filters into my headphone amp to correct anything that looks anomalous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back