hd 650s!
Jan 7, 2008 at 1:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 106

crappyjones123

1000+ Head-Fier
my hd 650s are out for delivery! i got up super early today, well i couldnt really sleep last night hehe just to make sure the nice ups guy wouldnt go back. cant wait to put em on...oooh and i get my prelude AND the little dot amp in the same package.
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #2 of 106
Quote:

Originally Posted by crappyjones123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my hd 650s are out for delivery! i got up super early today, well i couldnt really sleep last night hehe just to make sure the nice ups guy wouldnt go back. cant wait to put em on...oooh and i get my prelude AND the little dot amp in the same package.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations! Isn't it great to get such a delivery.

Jan 7, 2008 at 4:58 PM Post #5 of 106
Haha. You're one happy puppy
biggrin.gif
Congrats and don't freak out too much. I know this new toy fever very well myself
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #6 of 106
so my amp has been sitting on my bed for the past 3 hours waiting for my sound card to arrive, and i just realised i dont have a line out >< god im stupid. if anyone know the ups guy that delivers to rochester, ny tell him to DRIVE FASTER! i cant wait much longer for my 650s!!

Jan 7, 2008 at 7:21 PM Post #8 of 106
lol this is what happened to me on the 3rd of january when i was supposed to receive my rs2.. i woke up early thinking the ups guy might come.....

i spent all day anxiously looking out the window every time i heard a car.... it finally came at around 7 in the evening! so dont get your hopes up too much

Jan 7, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #10 of 106
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

these headphones make me want to quit school and listen to music all my life! pictures and thoughts to follow once i can calm down...which wont happen in the near future.

ps. they were already delivered at the housing office of my university at 9 am...grrr...

Jan 7, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #12 of 106
the bass on the 650s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bass on the 595s. and these are just out of the box...i cant even imagine what they would be like on the amp once both are burnt in. but i can only listen to lossless music =/ which sucks because i dont have much. anything lower than 192kbps i can hear cracks and hisses
frown.gif
and a lot of the older music i have is all 128
frown.gif
other than that i just played some old metallica flac i had and i had to take them off to stop the eargasms.
biggrin.gif

also comfort wise they fit a LOT tighter than my 595s but i think that will correct itself in time as they are worn in.

overall 10/10. and i used to think my 595s were amazing hehe.

Jan 7, 2008 at 10:13 PM Post #13 of 106
Quote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

these headphones make me want to quit school and listen to music all my life! pictures and thoughts to follow once i can calm down...which wont happen in the near future.

ps. they were already delivered at the housing office of my university at 9 am...grrr...

This is when this hobby is as best, but this is not going to be good for your wallet when upgradeitis will struck again
wink.gif

Jan 7, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #14 of 106
adjust the headphones all the way out and carefully bend the METAL (NOT THE HEADBAND) between the headband and the earcups. It will take a little bit of massaging, but the metal has good memory. You will be able to get the perfect fit on your head this way.

BTW, i just bought a pair 600 drivers to swap into my 650 frame. So i will have both 650 and 600 sound in one headphone
smily_headphones1.gif
. Much cheaper than buying a new headphone (even used).

Quote:

also comfort wise they fit a LOT tighter than my 595s but i think that will correct itself in time as they are worn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back