1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

HD 600 with full system for Sale DragonFly and Schiitt Vali all wires

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by guerillaw, Jul 15, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (11)
  1. guerillaw
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I have a like new pair of Sennheiser HD 600 to sell. 
    I purchased them new this yea in April but they have not been put to much use due to a change in work and family circumstances. They are registered and eligible for full warranty repair if the need should arise.

For convenience's sake I will ONLY sell them with my full system

Schiit Valil-- Less than 100 hours. Blemish free
    Audioquest Dragonfly v.2 with dragon tail attachment
    Blue Jeans cable, mini to RCA to connect dragonfly to Vali

This is an excellent deal on a full working system. I love the sound but just do not use it enough. Price is more than fair and pretty firm (meaning will be flexible for local pick-up in los angeles or cheaper shipping within CA etc. ). Serious buyers will get detailed pics quickly emailed on request

399 paypal. no fees. no shipping. no lowballs. 

EDIT:

My apologies, apparently, I was unclear about the price being firm. I am selling equipment in excellent condition (especially the headphones which have less than 50 hours from an April 2015 purchase) retailing for over $600 and going used regularly for $500 or so. I am not charging shipping or fees so the price is more than fair. It is flexible insofar as I will meet someone locally in Los Angeles for less, or maybe chip a bit off for close shipping, say San Francisco. I hope this helps shoppers. 

2. Mozhoven
    YGPM...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.