Hd-25 , Your Impressions?
post-163925
Post #1 of 2

Dj A-Tone

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the hd-25. Im looking for a good closed phone that isolates well for DJ use and sounds just as good as the beyer dt-250-80's. Is this the ticket? Also how comfortable are they?

post-164425
Post #2 of 2

Gergor

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I use HD25 everyday on a commuter train to watch movies with a panasonic portable DVD player or a Sharp mpeg4 player. It's supra-aural so it's relatively small size (good for portable use)compared to circumaural headphones. It has very good isolation, it's also pretty tight (probably needed to be tight for good isolation), however together with being a supra-aural design, my ears hurts a little from the pressure if I use it for a long period of time. The build quality is good. The steel cable is relatively short and strong, which is good for portable use, however it's also microphonic, so you don't really want to use it while you're moving around. I'm not crazy about the sound quality of the headphone, so I don't use it at home, but it's good enough for movie watching on the road. Despite many shortcomings, HD25 remains my favorite outdoor headphone.

Reactions: Lolito

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)