Havi B6 !
Dec 14, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #381 of 1,184
B3-1 fan and daily user here, Just saw the updated first post and I'm drooling.. my god, I honestly don't know what more to expect of Havi, I mean they have already done so much with their B3, its by far the best at its price and well above, its detail, seperation, everything even the design. Its a legend and for many (including me) its the best headphone I heard beating my HD25-1 II and not by a small amount. and to think all of this was just 60$...
Havi are the next Vsoinc but taking it to a whole new level.

Dec 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM Post #388 of 1,184
Thank you FrancisK!

You're welcome HeartSongs, you'll find lots of helpful people in the Havi family....we always help one another to spend more money in HeadFi 
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #389 of 1,184
I feel the pleasurable pain already... My journey with the Havi B3 has been an interesting one to date. Perhaps I am not using the right tip and getting optimum seal and consequently not experiencing the full glory of this IEM ar this stage. Granted driving the HAvi with an amp would take the experience to the next level. Will experiment more..

Dec 15, 2014 at 8:09 PM Post #390 of 1,184
I feel the pleasurable pain already... My journey with the Havi B3 has been an interesting one to date. Perhaps I am not using the right tip and getting optimum seal and consequently not experiencing the full glory of this IEM ar this stage. Granted driving the HAvi with an amp would take the experience to the next level. Will experiment more..

Me will be getting me JVC Spiral Dot tips this week....after testing Francisk...definitely sounded better than what me have been using imho....tip rolling me friend...and welcome to crazy family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back