Havi B6 !
Nov 28, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #258 of 1,184
Thanks for the replies buddies
beerchug.gif

Now the news: We are going to see the single driver version of the B6 first.

Double driver version will need more time (I'll update on this but probably we'll have to wait for some more months, not very soon...).

Single driver version of the B6 will have a 10mm HD driver. Impedance: 32 ohms, sensitivity: 98dB. Supposed to be easier to drive (compared to B3 Pro1).

B6 package will contain 2 cables. A professional cable without a microphone and another cable (also called as bass cable) with microphone.

Cable is compatible with some of the mainstream iem's cables such as SE535 and UE900.

Single driver version of the B6 is supposed to be difficult to produce (I believe because of the driver technology). Single driver version of the B6 is going to be priced at $85 (hope this won't change
rolleyes.gif
).

(B6 has a nickname and it is: Pirates)

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:37 AM Post #259 of 1,184
beerchug.gif

Double driver version will need more time (I'll update on this but probably we'll have to wait for some more months, not very soon...).

Single driver version of the B6 will have a 10mm HD driver. Impedance: 32 ohms, sensitivity: 98dB. Supposed to be easier to drive (compared to B3 Pro1).

B6 package will contain 2 cables. A professional cable without a microphone and another cable (also called as bass cable) with microphone.

Cable is compatible with some of the mainstream iem's cables such as SE535 and UE900.

Single driver version of the B6 is supposed to be difficult to produce (I believe because of the driver technology). Single driver version of the B6 is going to be priced at $85 (hope this won't change
rolleyes.gif
).

Thanks for the news @Baycode. When are they planing to sell the the single driver version? Have you ever listened to the first one, any early impressions?

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:44 AM Post #260 of 1,184

Thanks for the news @Baycode. When are they planing to sell the the single driver version? Have you ever listened to the first one, any early impressions?

Hi Ozkan,

You're welcome.

According to Havi it's going to be released next month.

(Final production unit not in my hands yet...)

Nov 28, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #264 of 1,184
beerchug.gif

rolleyes.gif
).

A few more months.....we've been Vsonic'd 
biggrin.gif
. Seriously tho, looking forward to hear your thoughts on the single d.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #266 of 1,184

So the cable will be detachable? After the trouble Vsonic had that makes me a little worried.

Nov 29, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #267 of 1,184
  So the cable will be detachable? After the trouble Vsonic had that makes me a little worried.

Except VSonic used a proprietary mmcx connector which they claim they had an issue with (in terms of supply) while H6 will be using a universal mmcx connector interchangeable with Shure, Westone, UE, and other IEMs.  There is hope :wink:

Nov 29, 2014 at 10:40 PM Post #269 of 1,184
Heard plenty of people have had problems with universal mmcx, though. The little T2 connector Linum's pushing looks nice!

Oh yeah, that too, 20+ pages of complaints in UE900 thread due to early batch with non gold-plated connectors and poor design.  RC is a double-edged sword :frowning2:  But as long as HAVI doesn't rush in and learn lessons from others, I think it should be ok.  I got a few lunashops and fiio silver-plated mmcx cables that are looking for a new playmate :wink:  So bring it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back