Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Oct 26, 2017 at 1:58 PM Post #2,417 of 2,486
Mine do have a tiny crack, round back where the screw(?) is. Not something I'm too concerned about.

Out of curiosity, I did a quick search. LMUE still has some P1s for sale.

BTW, what else does Havi make/sell? I've only ever seen these iems with their name

Oct 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #2,418 of 2,486
Mine do have a tiny crack, round back where the screw(?) is. Not something I'm too concerned about.

Out of curiosity, I did a quick search. LMUE still has some P1s for sale.

BTW, what else does Havi make/sell? I've only ever seen these iems with their name
I've only ever seen the two variations of the B3 and that's it. And the price on those have never changed. No idea what else they do, if anything.

Oct 26, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #2,419 of 2,486
Not NIB! The rest of us don't have enough ears to listen to several pairs :p

Well I guess I'm the one the term "I'm all ears" was coined from:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Don't know @Mr Trev I've only been exposed to Pro1/2's. I bet some of the older reviewers could tell us:thinking:

Oct 26, 2017 at 2:18 PM Post #2,421 of 2,486
Well I've already emailed Teo Shi @ LMUE to secure at least one of then if not a couple, THX @Mr Trev :beerchug:

Oct 26, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #2,422 of 2,486
Well I've already emailed Teo Shi @ LMUE to secure at least one of then if not a couple, THX @Mr Trev :beerchug:

Ha ha, now that's why I like you my friend :)

I don't know of any other items from Havi either...... except for that B6 sample @Baycode got, now that's something really rare......

Nov 8, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #2,425 of 2,486
Nov 8, 2017 at 10:01 AM Post #2,427 of 2,486
Thanks, buddy!

Yeah, objectively definitely a great IEM.

Yeah, the B3 Pro 1 can really shine with the right rig. All about that synergy, you get the right DAP w/the right amp and they can really hold their own with much more expensive iem's IMO. You write up, photo's and take is always spot on Chris:beerchug:

Dec 8, 2017 at 11:50 AM Post #2,428 of 2,486
My second pair of Havi's are on their last leg and I'm looking for something to replace them with. Have any of you found something with close to the same sound signature and soundstage? I'm also thinking of buying a cheap set with mmcx cable and adding it to my B3s. Thanks in advance.

Dec 8, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #2,429 of 2,486
My second pair of Havi's are on their last leg and I'm looking for something to replace them with. Have any of you found something with close to the same sound signature and soundstage? I'm also thinking of buying a cheap set with mmcx cable and adding it to my B3s. Thanks in advance.

How much are you thinking of spending for a replacement? The Blue Ever Blue 2000EX is similar, but better than the B3. It costs significantly more than the B3, though, with a MSRP of $219. I can't think of an IEM with the quality/characteristics of the B3 at the price of the B3.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2017 at 12:04 AM Post #2,430 of 2,486
How much are you thinking of spending for a replacement? The Blue Ever Blue 2000EX is similar, but better than the B3. It costs significantly more than the B3, though, with a MSRP of $219. I can't think of an IEM with the quality/characteristics of the B3 at the price of the B3.

Well I was looking at the FiiO F9 Pros @ $140 and the IBasso IT01s and Pioneer Cht9s both @$99, so somewhere under $150. I was also thinking of picking up one of the cheaper Chinese offerings with mmcx cables and trying to transplant the mmcx sockets over to the havi's because my drivers still sound great it's just the wires are showing through everywhere but they are still working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back