Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
Apr 6, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #2,341 of 2,486
Please someone tell havi to build the b6 or even a triple driver, they'd have am insane amount of preorders. Still love the b3 when my wife isn't using it. Sounds great out of my ifi micro dsd bl

Apr 6, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #2,342 of 2,486
Please someone tell havi to build the b6 or even a triple driver, they'd have am insane amount of preorders. Still love the b3 when my wife isn't using it. Sounds great out of my ifi micro dsd bl

Hmm, you just reminded me I never checked them out with the BL. Definitely going to do that tomorrow.
Some B3P1 vs Andromeda deathmatching perhaps, just because why not.

Apr 6, 2017 at 3:50 PM Post #2,343 of 2,486

that xq-10 is ok, it adds a nice sparkle but the toppings really give an extra kick. what do you make of the brainwavz amp, i had one a while ago, didnt rate it, it just gives a very little boost cannae control it .

Sorry Fred, just saw this post! I know a lot of people who love the NX1 with the B3 because it does push some power, I have two of them and they are both hooked to iTouch's. For Topping I way prefer  my NX2, not quite as strong but it is for me the noise floor is substantially quite in comparison. I have awesome synergy with the XQ-10 and C3 and where it lives these days.

Either I'm extremely lucky or the cracking issue may be attributed to a lot of adverse temperature changes but after 3 years (and I wear them at least 3 or 4 days a month) mine are like new but once again I keep them within a close temperature range. I'm sure I'll cry if and when it ever does happen but IMO the plastic the Havi shell is made of is one that is either in a constant drying phase or it's just brittle plastic against temperature change!

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #2,344 of 2,486
Hmm, you just reminded me I never checked them out with the BL. Definitely going to do that tomorrow.
Some B3P1 vs Andromeda deathmatching perhaps, just because why not.

Ya it's a good match. Have yet to find a single thing I don't like about the black label. Also have an incoming magaosi k3pro to compare to the havi. But the b3p1 really is a special iem. I still need to try some spin fits or spiral dots on them.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:25 PM Post #2,345 of 2,486
Ya it's a good match. Have yet to find a single thing I don't like about the black label. Also have an incoming magaosi k3pro to compare to the havi. But the b3p1 really is a special iem. I still need to try some spin fits or spiral dots on them.

SpiralDots are perhaps my favorite Havi combo, but bass and overall body get a bit thinner. With the right foams they are less sharp but have a fuller sound, like 846s light.

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #2,346 of 2,486

Word
bigsmile_face.gif
Still a Trinity Bi-Flange guy with mine
wink_face.gif

Apr 14, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #2,347 of 2,486
Alright finally ordered some spiral dots to try on the havi, 1more triple, and incoming magaosi k3pro, hope to fall back in love with the havi. After my complys fell apart I havnt been listening to them as much.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:03 PM Post #2,348 of 2,486

Sorry Fred, just saw this post! I know a lot of people who love the NX1 with the B3 because it does push some power, I have two of them and they are both hooked to iTouch's. For Topping I way prefer  my NX2, not quite as strong but it is for me the noise floor is substantially quite in comparison. I have awesome synergy with the XQ-10 and C3 and where it lives these days.

Either I'm extremely lucky or the cracking issue may be attributed to a lot of adverse temperature changes but after 3 years (and I wear them at least 3 or 4 days a month) mine are like new but once again I keep them within a close temperature range. I'm sure I'll cry if and when it ever does happen but IMO the plastic the Havi shell is made of is one that is either in a constant drying phase or it's just brittle plastic against temperature change!

Well, my Havis cracked last night while I was removing one from my ear. 2nd pair this happened with. Sigh. Is there something similar SQ wise out there? I can't get my heart broken a 3rd time.
Have the cracking issues been addressed by Havi??? 

Apr 16, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #2,349 of 2,486
#CrackedHaviLife

Apr 16, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #2,350 of 2,486

Well, my Havis cracked last night while I was removing one from my ear. 2nd pair this happened with. Sigh. Is there something similar SQ wise out there? I can't get my heart broken a 3rd time.

Yes they don't care

Apr 16, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #2,351 of 2,486

Yes they don't care

Try the shozy zero

Apr 17, 2017 at 12:20 AM Post #2,354 of 2,486

Any thoughts on something similar to the Havis? And anybody know if the Pro 2's are prone to cracking?

Answers to your two questions (in order) are:
- No, years later and no one has yet to do something similar to the Havi, at least not that I've heard
- Probably, they use the same exact shell and build. That said, my Pro 1 shells have not cracked on either side and I've had them for over 4 years. Guess I've just been super lucky.

Apr 18, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #2,355 of 2,486
Answers to your two questions (in order) are:
- No, years later and no one has yet to do something similar to the Havi, at least not that I've heard
- Probably, they use the same exact shell and build. That said, my Pro 1 shells have not cracked on either side and I've had them for over 4 years. Guess I've just been super lucky.

Yeah, you are super lucky, mine began to crack in the first week. Noticed when photoshooting them, planning on writing my first review :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back