Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0
May 22, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #1,966 of 2,486
My newly arrived Havi B3 developed some nasty cracks on the left housing just after 15 days! Which I also think had led to channel imbalance.
frown.gif

color]

Fortunately applying a lil m-seal and using different size tips has helped a lot to fix the sound.

Some more images.

May 22, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #1,968 of 2,486
Why didn't you return them?

I went to the Indian post and they said they won't ship any electronic product to China. Also shipping through DHL & Bluedart costs about the same as the price of the earphones itself lol.

May 22, 2016 at 4:46 AM Post #1,969 of 2,486
I went to the Indian post and they said they won't ship any electronic product to China. Also shipping through DHL & Bluedart costs about the same as the price of the earphones itself lol.

Why to china?.....coz you bought from aliexpress? Btw,this isnt an electronic stuff nor contains a battery.

Jun 6, 2016 at 7:04 AM Post #1,974 of 2,486

Yes ..they are ..Wokei said so ! - just me ..lol

Long time no see bro 

I remember good old days when I see your face Wokei
beerchug.gif

Jun 7, 2016 at 3:33 PM Post #1,976 of 2,486
Hey guys I've decided to try and sell my b3's. It was a hard decision but they just don't have the sound signature I like (too much bass/mid bass) and also they start to hurt my ears after ~20 mins of wear.
I can use the equalizer in the x2 to lower the bass (I use the soft setting) but there's really nothing I can do to keep my ears from getting sore with these. I guess I just have weird ears! My loss unfortunately.

Can y'all suggest another iem similar to the b3 that might be more comfortable? Even if it's more expensive. I was eyeing the mee audio p1s.

Jun 7, 2016 at 7:07 PM Post #1,977 of 2,486
Hey guys I've decided to try and sell my b3's. It was a hard decision but they just don't have the sound signature I like (too much bass/mid bass) and also they start to hurt my ears after ~20 mins of wear.
I can use the equalizer in the x2 to lower the bass (I use the soft setting) but there's really nothing I can do to keep my ears from getting sore with these. I guess I just have weird ears! My loss unfortunately.

Can y'all suggest another iem similar to the b3 that might be more comfortable? Even if it's more expensive. I was eyeing the mee audio p1s.

MeeAudio Pinnacle P1 is a very good sounding IEM. I'm surprised to hear you think there was too much bass of any sort in the B3, but different ears. To my ears, the P1 does have less quantity of bass, but better quality compared to the B3. And it's definitely more comfortable. In fact, how long could you wait for one? I was thinking that I might take a couple more photos and maybe write up a review on mine, but I do intend to sell it. PM me if you might be interested.

Jun 7, 2016 at 7:26 PM Post #1,978 of 2,486

MeeAudio Pinnacle P1 is a very good sounding IEM. I'm surprised to hear you think there was too much bass of any sort in the B3, but different ears. To my ears, the P1 does have less quantity of bass, but better quality compared to the B3. And it's definitely more comfortable. In fact, how long could you wait for one? I was thinking that I might take a couple more photos and maybe write up a review on mine, but I do intend to sell it. PM me if you might be interested.

He may have havi pro2

Jun 7, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #1,979 of 2,486

Awesome that sounds perfect for me. I'll have to sell the havis first, probably my xduoo x2 and topping nx1 with it.

He may have havi pro2

I'm very certain they're the pro1. I purchased from penon so I'll go back and check.
Edit: I just checked my correspondence with penon, and I did request the pro1. Also the box has a little red sticker that says "pro1". So they should be right unless the wrong ones were put in the box from the factory? I guess there's not a way to tell the difference between the versions just by looking at the iem itself?

Jun 8, 2016 at 2:52 AM Post #1,980 of 2,486
Awesome that sounds perfect for me. I'll have to sell the havis first, probably my xduoo x2 and topping nx1 with it.
I'm very certain they're the pro1. I purchased from penon so I'll go back and check.
Edit: I just checked my correspondence with penon, and I did request the pro1. Also the box has a little red sticker that says "pro1". So they should be right unless the wrong ones were put in the box from the factory? I guess there's not a way to tell the difference between the versions just by looking at the iem itself?

Nope, the only way to tell is to see if the box said Pro 1 or Pro 2 as far as I know.

What do you intend to power the P1 with? As I'm assuming you're powering the Havi with the NX1 right now with the X2 as your DAP. If you're concerned at all about battery of your DAP (whether it's a dedicated DAP or a phone), I'd advise you to not sell the NX1 quite yet. For reference, I listen to all my IEMs directly out of an iPod Touch 5g and for me, it takes about the same amount of juice to get both the B3 Pro 1 and P1 to similar listening volumes. The P1 is not a very efficient IEM, coming it at 50ohms of impedance I believe. The B3 Pro 1 is about the same amount of inefficiency in my book.

Get in contact with me later if you're looking to pick up a P1 eventually, mine has relatively low hours and I keep all my IEMs in perfect condition. I'll get up an ad in FS/FT forums for it eventually, but I have yet to do it cuz I might write a review on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back