Hate Bose? you are Poor & Tasteless
Jul 22, 2008 at 10:02 PM Post #31 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonicLemming /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, I didn't even recognize you until you mentioned it. I tend to dismiss the unimportant.

Why are you doing this? Maybe you should take Kirosia's advice and do go start a new thread on fast cars, before he slaps a "pwned" right across your forehead.

Quoting on something "unimportant" which you apparently "dismissed" isn't going to get you anywhere. It's only the internet, you don't have to take it so seriously
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 22, 2008 at 10:06 PM Post #32 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Quoting on something "unimportant" which you apparently "dismissed" isn't going to get you anywhere. It's only the internet, you don't have to take it so seriously
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You're taking this thread too seriously. Come to think of it, so did I. DOUBLE FAIL.

Jul 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM Post #34 of 60
What if the horse deserves it? What if it tried to take advantage of your drunk underage sister at last year's halloween party?!

Jul 23, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #36 of 60
I like Bose products over all. A lot of their stuff is nothing really special but over all it's fun listening despite some of their tinny sounding items. I would buy some of their stuff if it were less than $100. Bose can be fun though. I like it! Just listen to the music not the gear brotha!

chewie0ol.gif

Jul 23, 2008 at 12:47 AM Post #38 of 60
Ibuds actually aren't that bad, considering they're free. I sure as hell wouldn't dish out for a new pair, though.

Jul 23, 2008 at 12:52 AM Post #39 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I miss snack time. If we still had it, there'd be less arguing on the forum.

Would you like a Churro?

Jul 23, 2008 at 12:56 AM Post #40 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Would you like a Churro?

You trying to start something?!

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:08 AM Post #41 of 60
Now I'm pissed!

This Thread = five Minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back

This Thread = Equinesadonecrobestiality

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:40 AM Post #43 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now I'm pissed!

This Thread = five Minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back

This Thread = Equinesadonecrobestiality

You think that's bad? How would you like to have to baby sit these threads to keep the peace? Talk about a colossal waste of effort!

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #44 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BeatDeadHorse.gif

This pic is so funny!
biggrin.gif

A picture is worth a thousand words.
It summarizes everybody's feelings it seems.

Jul 23, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #45 of 60
There's always a bit of enjoyable irony evident when threads like this start. The op is acting smug by thinking it's funny that those he quoted are ignorant about the qualities of Bose. He posted it thinking we'd agree, and ain't that fun. Those he quoted are acting smug by thinking it's funny that others are ignorant about the qualities of Bose. They posted thinking others would agree, and that's fun for them. It's the same idea, same behavior, same wanting to belong to an exclusive group that's in the know, and degrading those who aren't as "knowledgeable."

Forget Bose. Let's start this thread over and just say: I feel ________ (superior, powerful, interesting, etc.) when others know less than I do about _______ (object, hobby, area of knowledge, etc.). When I preach to the choir about it, so they can agree, I feel even more _______ (superior, powerful, interesting, etc.) and I like it. The end.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back