Hate Bose? you are Poor & Tasteless
Jul 22, 2008 at 6:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 60

Nocturnal310

Headphoneus Supremus
And u aint an Audiophile either! ROFLMAO!

Omg..just one day after i went to apple store and laughed out at $800 iPod Bose Dock.. the sound output is weaker than $100 logitech speakers.

and then i checkout the BOSE Fanboys bashing a Bose hater...see what have to say : Login | Facebook

the Thread:

Post #1

Jacob Lenz (Washington) wroteon Oct 9, 2006 at 1:24 PM:
Umm you guys know that for the price of whatever speakers you bought from bose you could have bought a much nicer set. Bose is overpriced crap. Buy Klipsch or any other manufacturer just not bose

Post #2
Scott McKay (DePaul) replied to Jacob's poston Oct 16, 2006 at 10:35 PM:
yeah so anyhow

Post #3
Daniel James Smith (Toronto, ON) wroteon Oct 18, 2006 at 5:54 PM:
Jacob = Poor and has no taste, that's why he doesn't buy Bose

Post #4
Patrick Kelly (Toronto, ON) wroteon Oct 18, 2006 at 5:59 PM:
Clearly Jacob has neither the money nor the intelliegence to purchase a Bose system (preferabbly with iAdapt) Jacob, you have a negative attitude...I'm sorry, but we just dont have anything in common

Post #5
Chris Guest (YCP) replied to Jacob's poston Oct 29, 2006 at 10:55 AM:
Clearly Jacob you are not an audiophile, because when you compare Bose to other speakers of the same price you can hear the difference in clarity.

Post #6
Nick DelCore (St. Johns) replied to Jacob's poston Apr 6, 2007 at 9:47 PM:
, most people who don't like bose, either don't have enough money or just don't have an ear for how good it really is (nocturnal310: at this point i was on the floor LMAO)...and by the way, bose is quality, its gonna last you years and years.

may i ask another question?
at the top of this group it says for people who love bose...

why are you here?....suck it...get out
=

Post #7
Kenneth Siu (John Bowne High School) wroteon Apr 22, 2007 at 8:49 PM:
actually jacob is correct, for the money, better quality may be attained. Bose products may ast for years and years but for Sound Quality, you can really do better. for the LifeStyle systems, they're certainly not worth it. You can get Much Much better sound for $4000(LS48) dollars. Bose Sound isnt poor, its just not worth the price. the other brand i go is Polk Audio.

=

Post #8
Patrick Dennis (Colombia) wroteon Jun 4, 2007 at 4:22 PM:
stylish, excellent sound, excellent warranty???
What's your point?

=

Post #9
Shrivatsa Somany (India) wroteon Sep 30, 2007 at 3:30 AM:
maybe the lifestyle systems are a tad bit overpriced. but all the other are amaizng. like the Wave. you would NOT get that quality in that size, and what about the 901 series V and VI (i own the VI)? they are awesome, and direct-reflecting thing woeks like a charm. well that is if u follow the instructions, keep them two feet away from the wall behind it and 4 feet away from each other. I think bose is amazing, and i still have to find a better pair of noise cancelling headphones than the QC3's

Post #10
Shrivatsa Somany (India) wroteon Sep 30, 2007 at 3:33 AM:
but being an audiophile, i know bose is not the best. other than the bose, i own the B&W 801D's each powered by LAMM m2.2's now NOTHING beats that (well im sure something does..)

Post #11
Mike Catherwood (Kingston, ON) replied to Jacob's poston Oct 3, 2007 at 6:16 AM:
i ownes a pair of Klipsch , the woofer cap fell off the crap

Sauvik Chowdhury (IIT Bombay) wroteon Jul 4, 2008 at 7:57 AM:
I don't know if its the "worst and most overpriced EVER" but it is definitely overpriced. At least as far as headphones are concerned. For the same price you can get far better headphones from AKG/Sennheiser/Grado.

Luckily Sauvik being an Head-fi member killed the thread with a rational comment.

this proves that our Bose bashing is justified...because there are lot of disillusioned people out there who think blowing off money can get them audiophile experience.

I think we gotta have more Bose bashing threads
wink.gif
...we ll be doing world a favour.

btw the $499 Harman/Kordon iPod dock can blow Bose away in a jiffy....and it has awesome brushed metal handlebars which give it a stereo look.

i dont get it how blind people can get by all the marketing.

No offense to Bose..but your iPod dock is not worth $100. ..i would rather get my much desired HD595 with an Amp finally for $700

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #3 of 60
every time i see a bose poster in the tube stations i flinch, and a little part of me dies inside. i dont think im going to last a week, there are just too many of them.

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:44 PM Post #5 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's up with you and FAIL.

what's up with who, and who failed. you, as ever, continue to confuse me.

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:46 PM Post #6 of 60
I can feel myself getting angry, just reading those posts.

Jul 22, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #8 of 60
Where is that gif of the dead horse being flogged when we need it?

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #9 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what's up with who, and who failed. you, as ever, continue to confuse me.

The OP. FAIL.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #10 of 60
Maybe Head-Fi should put Bose in the politics and religion category. Everyone just gets out their stick and goes after the dead horse. It's pointless.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:04 PM Post #11 of 60
@kirosia

Lol...what point are u trying to make?

my post is making a point unlike u.

i used to think that we all bash Bose unnecessarily and everyone knows it sucks...but there are uninformed people who even call Bose as 'Audiophile'.. me myself having tested Bose speakers yesterday couldnt feel more frustrated & funny at the same time.

hence i felt to shared it in members lounge.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #12 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@kirosia

my post is making a point unlike u.

kirosia's posts never make any sense. EVER!!!

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #13 of 60
@Nocturnal

my post is making a point unlike u. FAIL.

Quote:

kirosia's posts never make any sense.

That's why they make sense.
Quote:

i used to think that we all bash Bose unnecessarily and everyone knows it sucks...but there are uninformed people who even call Bose as 'Audiophile'.. me myself having tested Bose speakers yesterday couldnt feel more frustrated & funny at the same time.

You yourself appear uninformed, seeing as you think everyone here who bashes them does it unnecessarily, and that there aren't fanatics in regards to everything. People here have actually owned and tried bose products, and find them sub-par in regards to value. And of course there are those who've never tried them yet dislike them, and those who haven't tried anything else and consider Bose the pinnacle of audio. It's all head-fi common knowledge.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #14 of 60
While the initial copy paste from the forums/comments section was a fun read, you kinda threw a curveball with these lines after that

Quote:

this proves that our Bose bashing is justified...because there are lot of disillusioned people out there who think blowing off money can get them audiophile experience.

I think we gotta have more Bose bashing threads ...we ll be doing world a favour.

Seriously dude, completely unnecessary, you seem to be trying a bit too hard to conform to a viewpoint just cos you have read a few threads about it. Lighten up a bit. I agree with Kirosia.

Jul 22, 2008 at 8:43 PM Post #15 of 60
Is it just me or is anyone else screw*** annoyed about this debate between the BOSE lovers and haters?

Here's my opinion about it: WHO THE screw CARES? Its this kind of discussion that kills the point/purpose of this forum.

If you like BOSE, good for you, don't be cocky about it.
If you hate BOSE, good for you, don't be arrogant about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back