Has my shipped order from AudioCubes been screwed up??
Feb 28, 2006 at 9:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Headphoneus Supremus
I ordered the ATH-A900 headphones from AudioCubes, and these are the tracking results:

GMb69265.jpg

Near the bottom of the results, it says something like "Reason for non delivery: Other". What the heck does that mean? Has my order been screwed up and my money lost?? What is going on here??

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003
I ordered the ATH-A900 headphones from AudioCubes, and these are the tracking results:

GMb69265.jpg

Near the bottom of the results, it says something like "Reason for non delivery: Other". What the heck does that mean? Has my order been screwed up and my money lost?? What is going on here??

My best guess is that it's lost or damaged.

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:44 PM Post #3 of 8
Actually, it looks like a delivery attempt was made but no one was there to accept the package. Delivery should be re-attempted today.

If you didn't get it today, contact your local Post Office. Most likely, they have the package there.

Good luck!

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:45 PM Post #4 of 8
Theres an attempted delivery time there... maybe you weren't home when they tried to deliver it to you??? Have you tried picking it up from the post office? If you have any problems just send them an email

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by oldspice
Actually, it looks like a delivery attempt was made but no one was there to accept the package. Delivery should be re-attempted today.

If you didn't get it today, contact your local Post Office. Most likely, they have the package there.

Good luck!

Ah, I read it wrong. I thought the attempted delivery to the delivery office had failed. Yeah, most likely looks like you weren't there, but it's strange if they didn't leave a note.

Feb 28, 2006 at 10:09 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
it looks to me more like it was held by customs and not delivered...

Nah, it cleared customs at 1:21 PM on Sunday and arrived at the Post Office the next morning. Looks like a delivery attempt was made at 11:20 am yesterday and no one was home. Head down and pick it up.

You're lucky, USPS tracking didn't even work at all for me when I ordered from AudioCubes. All I got was a confirmation of delivery 8 hours after I received my headphones.

Feb 28, 2006 at 10:13 PM Post #8 of 8
Hmmm.... Something doesn't seem right...

1) go to post office to check to see whether the package is present, if not...
2) find out what postal company was used, then contact the company directly with the tracking code and demand compensation. If that doesn't work then...
3) contact audio-cubes about situation and demand full refund. If that doesn't work then...
4) contact credit card company and demand chargeback.

Wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back