Has anyone used the dimarzio headphone extension cables sold by headroom corp?
Feb 28, 2002 at 11:26 PM Post #2 of 11
Built quality is very good. I feel comfortable drag it around my house. Silver cord looks cool. ... sound??? I really don't know what to tell you.. I can't find different w/ or w/o extension. You think it considering good??? I have never compare with other extension though..

Mar 1, 2002 at 5:30 AM Post #3 of 11
I have the silver one and it's excellent. Much better than the infernal PBJ they also sell. What a waste of money that was!

markl

Mar 1, 2002 at 6:49 AM Post #5 of 11
i think headroom hails this as 'the only extension that isn't there'....or something like that....i bought the big red one, i like it....and, i really can't hear it
tongue.gif
....i do however use this cable with grado rs-2's

Mar 1, 2002 at 12:18 PM Post #6 of 11
I'm listening to the Big Red as I type this. Believe me, it's there!

Ross

Mar 2, 2002 at 10:15 AM Post #8 of 11
The Di Marzio extension produces a slight darkening and hardening of the sound, and a slight smearing of images.

Ross

Mar 2, 2002 at 10:13 PM Post #10 of 11
First, I have no idea how this compares to the silver cable, since I haven't heard it. Maybe someone else can answer this. Second, I would emphasise that the characteristics I have described are very slight; someone who is not an audio anal retentive like me would probably not even notice them.

Ross

Mar 2, 2002 at 10:58 PM Post #11 of 11
I was just wondering about what you heard. I was not being critical of your opinion. If it is just a slight sonic difference when useing the red then I will propably not notice it. Again thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back