Has Anyone seen "Blades of Glory" yet?
Apr 3, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #4 of 18
It was ok... I agree with the above poster that said Will Ferrel acted his same old Ron Burgandy type character.

Edit: Nice post count, lumanogin! 666
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:51 PM Post #5 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicArmada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was ok... I agree with the above poster that said Will Ferrel acted his same old Ron Burgandy type character.

Edit: Nice post count, lumanogin! 666
very_evil_smiley.gif

I loved Anchorman so this looks like a keeper. Chaz michael Michaels

Apr 3, 2007 at 11:32 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I loved Anchorman so this looks like a keeper. Chaz michael Michaels

Yeah, It's not a bad thing...I just wish he'd do something different for once. By the way, that's Chazz with two Z's..get it right!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 4, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #8 of 18
We have a free pass at the local theater for every movie so I saw this one. All above got it right. some moments but it is not a classic by any means.

Apr 4, 2007 at 7:32 PM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the big disappointment with this one is related to the fact that it didn't have the ridiculously funny supporting cast to complement Ferrel.

Really? It has Will Arnett and Amy Poehler, dude! (Though I really do love the Anchorman team, too. They were all so hilarious.)

Apr 4, 2007 at 7:57 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphiremodena /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? It has Will Arnett and Amy Poehler, dude! (Though I really do love the Anchorman team, too. They were all so hilarious.)

Right, and they were hilarious... but they weren't in the movie enough.

Apr 4, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #15 of 18
The other thing that was funny was the mockery of figure skating and the judging. I am surprised they got the announcers to participate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back