Has anyone heard of this HIFI WALKER HX?
Feb 19, 2018 at 7:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ofiveo

New Head-Fier
I'm in the market for a portable DAP with bluetooth that'll also work well in the gym and walking the dog.

I was originally debating between the Shanling m1 and the Hidizs ap60 II, but I randomly came across this thing:

https://www.amazon.ca/HIFI-WALKER-B...=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1519085840&sr=1-3

Anyone know anything about this little thing? It looks very interesting but I can't seem to find any mention of it anywhere.

Only thing I found was this thing which appears to be a rebrand (or the original, not sure):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...cf9d-42f7-b54f-044489f4b02b&priceBeautifyAB=0

If anyone has any knowledge about this player, I'd appreciate you sharing it!

Mar 14, 2018 at 9:04 AM Post #3 of 3
There's hardly any information out there, but found two German reviews on Amazon.de

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B079KFSGLS...colid=T6YU1S5R23KI&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

And there's a review on Amazon.co.uk

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HIFI-WALKE...qid=1521034728&sr=1-1&keywords=hifi+walker+hx

Google Translate translates the German reviews like this:

(5/5) Here comes a nice box with the player. He is lying there in foam. He looks like a military variant of an mp3 player. Color in "Gun Metal" in metal case and a weight of 65 grams. You will probably have to unpack it on every flight. The scope of supply also includes the manuals in several languages, the in-ear headphones, replacement plugs and a USB charging cable. Of course, I have the miracle part charged first. A full charge takes about 2 hours. To say it straight away: the device is awesome. There is nothing left to be desired in order to hear music of the highest quality. The device itself contains a micro SD card with 16 GB of storage space. If you save the music and insert the card back into the player, then he scans all titles. Then the tracks can be sorted by artist and music type. You can create favorites, call up titles last heard. For this, the loaded titles must contain the ID3 tag information. With the equalizer you can refine the music according to the type: rock, classical, dance, etc., balance and choose the amplifier. There are so many configuration options. You need some time and muse for that. Of course, this great player also has the Bluetooth function. You can pair it with Bluetooth speakers or headphones and play music over it. The volume is regulated by the metal wheel. The in-ear headphones look totally cool. One has a blue, the other a red ring and the sound is stunning. The music can be played at a frequency of up to 5,600 Hz. Of course that depends on the source file. Take the manual and try out the settings that you like best. I wish you a lot of fun with the HiFi Walker.

and

(5/5)
This time I put it in this hifi walker.
Well packed, he arrived at my place.
The hifi walker is really small just about 4cm.
The external impression makes a very stable impression.
A sd card with 16gb is included in the scope that I think awesome. The card was already inserted.
A mounting bracket is installed on the device but you can remove at any time, even there is the right accessories here.
I was curious because I put very high expectations in the device.
So sd card loaded with music, even that was not a problem for my laptop to find the device. It went smoothly and the music was super fast on the device.
Headphones are also included and of course I have to say top really would never have such headphones.
Very comfortable and what a sound and sound comes out of it. Bombastic.
The device can do a lot.
You can sort everything. Songs, genre, albums etc. I think that's very good then you do not always have to search.
My expectations were exceeded.
So small and such a crazy technique installed in it.
Razor sharp sound and a very pleasant bass and the sound of the absolute hammer.
I'm so happy with this device.
He is my daily companion now.
From me there for quality, performance and also processing full 5 stars and an absolute buy recommendation. The money is really worth !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back