Has Anyone Heard from ZZZ lately?
May 8, 2004 at 11:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

EyEPoD

100+ Head-Fier
Just wondering if anyone has heard from him in the last month or so. I know its usually rather hard to get in touch with him, but its been over a month since my last email.

May 9, 2004 at 1:45 AM Post #2 of 67
As far as I know, he is MIA. I needed some help with my KGSS (changing the gain, buzzing transformer, etc) but I got fed up with him not returning my e-mails so I sent my amp off to Mikhail to give it a look.

May 9, 2004 at 7:41 AM Post #3 of 67
Last time I heard from him was like late-January. He said he was extremely busy with school and lab work, but once the semester ended he would get really busy building all the amps he has to finish.

May 12, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #6 of 67
He's been MIA for a while.

I'm glad I got my KGSS from HeadAmp
tongue.gif

BTW, the semester has been over for a month now. It ends around April 18.

- Chris

May 12, 2004 at 9:05 PM Post #9 of 67
(2) Weebls and I believe (2-3) KGSS orders.

May 27, 2004 at 4:32 AM Post #10 of 67
Two weeks later, still no word? I am hoping he gets my Weebl done in time for the meet in June, but now I'm more worried about whether or not something happened to the guy.

May 27, 2004 at 1:17 PM Post #12 of 67
I tried to e-mail him again through his school e-mail address (uwaterloo) and it was rejected by the server saying it is not a valid e-mail address. His PM box is full.

At least I already got my amp from him, even though I had to send it to Mikhail to rebuild the power supply and make some changes. I hope everyone who paid zzz can contact him and get your amps. For everyone else who is thinking about building a Gilmore design, I recommend that you contact Justin or Mikhail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back