Has anyone had Shure earphones serviced?
May 16, 2006 at 12:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ls20

1000+ Head-Fier
1 of the channels started cutting out intermittently on me... I sent them back to shure over 2 weeks ago and have not heard or received anything back.

Ive only warrantied with Koss and Sennheiser and they were both much more swift than Shure

May 16, 2006 at 12:41 AM Post #3 of 6
i was negligent - i really should have emailed them but that wasnt 100% necessary to get them serviced. though im going out of town soon thus im in a hurry to receive these back
smily_headphones1.gif

May 16, 2006 at 3:52 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper994
They are normally very fast. I got my E5 back in a week when I knocked the filter out while cleaning it.

Same exact thing with me. Filters popped out while cleaning:

Searched issue here on Head-Fi.

Went to Shure website, dowloaded and printed warranty service form, and mailed my phones to them. I didn't e-mail. I just mailed it with form.

They e-mailed me to notify me they received box and told me to e-mail them again in few days for UPS tracking #. I did and got track#.

I got a brand new IEM in sealed box in 5 business days.

If this type of customer service continues, I'll be a customer for life. I always try to share this great servicing from Shure with others.

I've read posts from Head-Fiers out of the US that the service is not as convenient, direct, or quick. They had to go back to dealer. I'm not sure. Search if you need for those posts (about 2-3 months ago).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back