Has anyone added a crossfeed circuit to a Millett Hybrid Max?
Oct 5, 2011 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

chadbang

Headphoneus Supremus
I love my little millett, but I miss crossfeed. As anyone here installed crossfeed on they hybrib max? Maybe you could share a learning exprience for the most successful build?

Oct 5, 2011 at 4:30 AM Post #2 of 5
I think Chu Moy's implementation is over at HeadWize. Haven't looked at it in awhile, but I remember it being a fairly simple implementation.

Though if you want to go a little further, I think the schematic for the Meier Corda-Cross are still available at his site. You can knock one out on protoboard easily, though it would probably be best to put one in a separate cabinet.

I built one a few years back when Dr. Meier gave away his remaining PCBs and faceplates. I've been using it ever since - too bad he isn't selling them any longer.

Oct 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #3 of 5

Here it is. I used one in my bijou. Really like it.

Also a simpler one on rockgrotto

I would like to build a meier xfeed but cant find the schematic anywhere. I should look harder
rolleyes.gif

Oct 8, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:
I think Chu Moy's implementation is over at HeadWize. Haven't looked at it in awhile, but I remember it being a fairly simple implementation.
Though if you want to go a little further, I think the schematic for the Meier Corda-Cross are still available at his site. You can knock one out on protoboard easily, though it would probably be best to put one in a separate cabinet.
I built one a few years back when Dr. Meier gave away his remaining PCBs and faceplates. I've been using it ever since - too bad he isn't selling them any longer.

I got really lucky when a forum member sold me the panels and case, and another member sold me the board...It is the best thing I ever built...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back