HAROLD & KUMAR Go To White Castle
Jul 18, 2004 at 5:41 AM Post #17 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by chan130
why are the burgers called "sliders"? (no White Castle here in T.O.)

Because they "slide" right down, and "slide" right out.

Jul 18, 2004 at 5:43 AM Post #18 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by chan130
"... follows two likeable underdogs who set out on a Friday night quest to satisfy their craving for White Castle hamburgers and end up on an epic journey of deep thoughts, deeper inhaling and a wild road trip as un-PC as it gets".

http://www.haroldandkumar.com/ - official movie site
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr..._id=1000535988 - review

I saw the movie preview and laughed so hard i almost peed my pants.
What are your thoughts on previews/promos/movie ...?

hahaha dude shes a milf...lol

and the other dude in mali most, lol hahaha he brings out this rocket launcher..lol

and btw i live in chicago and cant stand white castle, but we call them sliders...cause you get the $hits the day after....hahaha

I puked 2 seperate times on them, but yet once in while i still must have!

Jul 18, 2004 at 6:47 AM Post #20 of 62
What's really funny is that when White Castle first appeared, burger joints in general had kind of a bad rep and they (White Castle) pretty much sold themselves on an image of health and cleanliness (think white lab coats or nurses' uniforms)
biggrin.gif

Jul 18, 2004 at 7:06 AM Post #21 of 62
i'm totally seeing this movie when it comes out!!! Ever since i saw the trailer i've been pumped...

seriously this film reminds me so much of my friend and i....me being asian and him being from the middle east....plus i drive a corolla just like Harold haha....(but i guess so do millions of other asians)

What states are white castle in anyways? American burger joints that i dream of eating at are white castle and In and Out....

Jul 18, 2004 at 10:54 AM Post #23 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
i'm totally seeing this movie when it comes out!!! Ever since i saw the trailer i've been pumped...

seriously this film reminds me so much of my friend and i....me being asian and him being from the middle east....plus i drive a corolla just like Harold haha....(but i guess so do millions of other asians)

What states are white castle in anyways? American burger joints that i dream of eating at are white castle and In and Out....

methinks you and your friend should head on on an epic journey in search of White Castle just like in the movie ... could make it a cross border adventure ... fire up the Corolla!!!

Heh, that could be the storyline for Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle II.

Jul 18, 2004 at 1:34 PM Post #24 of 62
We have all had cravings for food that was not available in our immediate neighbourhood.
How far did you go to sastify your craving? ... and what food were you craving that caused you to go out on your journey?

Jul 18, 2004 at 5:49 PM Post #26 of 62
here in Toronto (and other local towns), we have Licks Homburgers & Ice Cream.
http://www.lickshomeburgers.com/ - big juicy burgers that you can load up with fixings of your choice ... you struggle to fit one of these babies into your mouth.
Bun and pattie alone are 540 calories...can load on their special GUK sauce, shredded cheese, letuce, tomatoes, pickles, onions, hot pepper, cucumbers, mustard, ketchup, relish, etc...

I sometimes ride my bike for one hour each way in the middle of winter to get some.

Jul 18, 2004 at 8:37 PM Post #27 of 62
Sounds more like "Fudruckers" here, very tasty burgers that you put your own fixins on. But thats a whole different kind of burger, In and Out and Whitecastle are the kings of fastfood burgers.

Jul 18, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #30 of 62
I want to see this movie too. I'm pretty sure that John Cho is the "MILF" guy from American Pie.

And also, In & Out is better than Fudruckers could ever be. Too bad it's a west coast only sort of deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back