Hardest boss fight ever!
Mar 16, 2020 at 10:05 PM Post #19 of 207
The first time I encountered a Lynel in BoTW I was woefully under leveled and under prepared. I went at him for a few hours with only four hearts before I gave up and went off to do other things. When I came back a couple weeks later much more powerful he was a breeze. Mostly because my defense ratings were so much better but I also like to think my skills/reflexes had improved too.

I'm actually playing through BoTW for the first time right now. Just got a Swtich a couple months ago. What an amazing game and system!

Aug 4, 2021 at 10:54 PM Post #22 of 207
Not boss, but this was really tough. Trying to escape from the Sandworm in the game 'Ori and the Will of the Wisps.' As for bosses, bosses on 'Octopath Traveler.' I think it has an algorithm to change it's difficulty when you level up. It takes like upward of 40 min per boss fight, so it's long as hell and when you lose, it's annoying as hell.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021 at 4:29 AM Post #23 of 207
octopath traveller is such a cute game, I just like looking at things and exploring. The art style was pretty. Now i miss that game lol

Nov 3, 2021 at 10:41 AM Post #27 of 207
Probably the final boss in Sekiro (won't name names to keep it spoiler free). Had to put the game down for a few weeks after so many attempts.

I've played and beaten all other soulsborne games but something about this one was really tripping me up.
+1. Took me three weeks to beat the last boss. All the other bosses were tough too, but not nearly as hard to take down for me.

Genishiri was really the first plateu. But when it started to click in that fight it felt like my approach to the game changed. I rememberd my smug smile the last time i faught him, almost taunting him in my mind beacuse i could parry his blows.

Headless ape was also crazy. God damn the terror.

Almost worth playing again :D

Nov 3, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #28 of 207
Started playing Sekiro. It's such a cool game, but difficult! I like the design of the Shinobi. Seems more realistic than the cliche black costumed ninjas. Kinda reminds me of Tenchu from the PS1 days (one of the best I've ever played), but much more complex and takes greater skills to master. I luv the stealth aspect of the game with one hit kills (so satisfying!).

But man is it a cool game! Sekiro is a bad-ass Shinobi. Anyway, big fan of Ninja games with good combat mechanics. Ninja Gaiden was fun as well.

Based on what I read, it is the successor to Tenchu!

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2021 at 9:17 AM Post #29 of 207
Started playing Sekiro. It's such a cool game, but difficult! I like the design of the Shinobi. Seems more realistic than the cliche black costumed ninjas. Kinda reminds me of Tenchu from the PS1 days (one of the best I've ever played), but much more complex and takes greater skills to master. I luv the stealth aspect of the game with one hit kills (so satisfying!).

But man is it a cool game! Sekiro is a bad-ass Shinobi. Anyway, big fan of Ninja games with good combat mechanics. Ninja Gaiden was fun as well.

Based on what I read, it is the successor to Tenchu!
Hells yes! Got tenchu 1 on my ps1 when i was i kid. That game, together with metal gear solid 1 and resident evil laid the foundation of my gaming hobby. Its cool that sekiro is the successor, its almost like sekiro is what my mind remembers what tenchu 1 was.

Nov 4, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #30 of 207
Convincing wife that I need this new _________________________ (piece of audio gear that I was / am considering or have already purchased).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back