Hardcore - Crust, Powerviolence, Grind, Anarcho etc. all welcome
Apr 27, 2010 at 9:26 PM Post #16 of 103
Yeah I have Deadguy, I also saw the avatar and just decided not to mention it because of that. Anyone else heard rumblings of a Rorschach reunion? I think I remember Converge's Jacob Bannon saying something about it, but it was a while ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Apr 29, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #18 of 103
Hm I don't really listen to any of the artists mentioned in this thread, but I like Amebix, Discharge, GISM, Hellshock, Doom, Children of Technology...

Apr 29, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #19 of 103
Mind Eraser is spectacular

Jul 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #22 of 103
Turmoil just plain shreds.  This thread needs to stay alive, cause despite this music's production values sometimes, its still awesome. 

Been blasting,

Brutal Truth
Terrorizer
Hemdale(Ohio!!!!)
Sewn Shut(Some how this one got swept under the rug.)
Exit 13
Discharge
Benumb

Keep the volume knob at a eleven!!!!(Not literally though.)

Jul 3, 2010 at 5:43 AM Post #25 of 103
Ceremony's release this year has been spinning nonstop for me.

A little youth crew action, :32 gets me everytime.

Jul 3, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #26 of 103

Quote:
Turmoil just plain shreds.  This thread needs to stay alive, cause despite this music's production values sometimes, its still awesome. 

Agreed.

Music quality is always the primary concern.  Sound quality, while it is an entertaining pursuit, remains a secondary goal.

Jul 3, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #28 of 103

Quote:
****ing immaculate punk album

Much agreed.  Amidst all of the influences on this album there is a very high dose of adrenaline.  Great to listen to while playing Forza 3.

Quote:

Agreed.

Music quality is always the primary concern.  Sound quality, while it is an entertaining pursuit, remains a secondary goal.

Amen to that indeed.

Jul 5, 2010 at 7:57 AM Post #29 of 103

Quote:

Agreed.

A quote from Pg.99 sums it up for me
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting everything that you like, playing whatever you want, as sloppy as you want as long as it's good and has passion."

Quote:
Hm I don't really listen to any of the artists mentioned in this thread, but I like Amebix, Discharge, GISM, Hellshock, Doom, Children of Technology...

Crust and D-Beat is also accepted and encouraged. Amebix's Arise! is quite an astounding album really.

Jul 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #30 of 103
Has anybody heard the new Early Graves?  I must say Goner just completely tears a new one all the way through.  Some of the most nihilistic and angry crusty punk I've heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back