Hard case for Cardas EM5813
May 4, 2014 at 10:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

terance

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a pair of those Cardas in ears and am loving them!

The only issue is the leather case that they come with.  I love the way it looks and operates, but it is way too small and doesn't provide much protection if you put the earphones in a bag.

Does anyone else here have a recommendation for an earphone case?  The cable on these is a little long, so it might need to be slightly bigger than most iem cases.

Thanks dudes/dudettes!

May 4, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #2 of 3
  Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a pair of those Cardas in ears and am loving them!

The only issue is the leather case that they come with.  I love the way it looks and operates, but it is way too small and doesn't provide much protection if you put the earphones in a bag.

Does anyone else here have a recommendation for an earphone case?  The cable on these is a little long, so it might need to be slightly bigger than most iem cases.

Thanks dudes/dudettes!

Congrat on picking up the Cardas 5813, I just can't seem to put them down because I love mine so much. Strange thing is that they're usually not the kind of sound signature I would go for. Anyways I store mine inside a Pelican 1010 micro case and it does a very good job of protecting them from impacts and moisture. Hope that was helpful.

May 4, 2014 at 2:54 PM Post #3 of 3
  Congrat on picking up the Cardas 5813, I just can't seem to put them down because I love mine so much. Strange thing is that they're usually not the kind of sound signature I would go for. Anyways I store mine inside a Pelican 1010 micro case and it does a very good job of protecting them from impacts and moisture. Hope that was helpful.

at 9.99 on Amazon that is exactly in my price range!

Looks like a solid case and it is waterproof.

I appreciate the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back