Happy Fallout 3 Day!
Oct 28, 2008 at 12:40 PM Post #2 of 47
w00t ..

i am getting it soon.

cant wait to post screenshots

Oct 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM Post #4 of 47
For me, Fallout 3 comes out at 11:30am on Dec 15 after I've written my last final
mad.gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 5:01 PM Post #7 of 47
I'm a huge fan of Fallout 2, and can't wait to see the reviews. Does anyone know how hardware-intensive the game is? Its hard to believe that my XPS was top of the line 2 years ago, and now is almost obsolete for gaming
frown.gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 5:26 PM Post #8 of 47
Unfortunately we've gotta wait until friday here in the UK. As for reviews, there are a few floating around online - Eurogamer for a start gave it 10/10 and I generally have faith in their opinions.

Oct 28, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #9 of 47
The GT retrospective for those who haven't seen it: Gametrailers.com - The Fallout Retrospective - The Fallout Retrospective

I plan on trying fallout 3, having never played a Bethesda game before. People who have said it's pretty much "Oblivion with guns" and a tad bit of refinement. I no longer trust professional reviews, I'm sure it's gonna get a B/8.0+ like ever other damn high-profile game that doesn't completely suck.

Oct 28, 2008 at 7:23 PM Post #10 of 47
After trying Oblivion, I'm gonna hold out and see how the public thinks of it (excluding the hyped up media).

Oct 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #11 of 47
Yeah, I too have heard it's essentially "Oblivion with guns," but IMO just because Oblivion came before this game, doesn't mean this game is inferior or is a copycat.

I'll check it out after I finish re-partitioning my laptop; I'm going to install Leopard and Vista on it.
cool.gif

Oct 28, 2008 at 9:22 PM Post #12 of 47
Ahhhh!!!!!!!! I don't have a PC! I don't have a PC! First time since my conversion that I desperately want a PC.
frown.gif

Edit: ^ I suppose I could violate my MacBook with XP or Vista... But that means I have to get a copy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back