Happy Columbus Day!
Oct 14, 2002 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 13
Thank you Bill. And a very Happy Columbus Day to you and your family. All the Best !

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 14, 2002 at 1:25 PM Post #3 of 13
HI BILL: Happy Columbus Day to you also. I was worried that ups might be off today but I called and they are working. Its even a bigger day for my because I get my 580s back today all fix up like new. So into my Max Out META42 they will go then 100 hour burn in.

Oct 14, 2002 at 11:13 PM Post #4 of 13
I'm protesting this holiday. Either this one or Canadian Thanksgiving. I forget which.

Oct 15, 2002 at 12:50 AM Post #8 of 13
Columbus was actually a ruthless conquistador no better than the rest of them whose sole reason for coming to the "New World" was to conquer and plunder which he did. These are all very evil men who committed crimes against humanity and shouldn't be celebrated IMO.

He didn't "discover" anything. North and South America had been inhabited by humans for eons before he showed up, and planted the flag.

And, besides, unless you work for the government, this ain't no holiday anyway.

Bah! Humbug!
mad.gif

Mark

Oct 15, 2002 at 1:00 AM Post #9 of 13
Ya know Mark, I got the feeling you were the kid in school who was always getting the **** kicked out of him for opening his mouth and never learned...

Remind me to piss on your next holiday...

Oct 15, 2002 at 1:11 AM Post #10 of 13
Mark
Do you know this because of the 1500 posts you have made or is it written your profile?
Let me guess, you're popular because of your amazing way with people.
Are you sure it wasn't you that got the 9 on the I. Q. test?
If I were you I'd stay in that little ivory tower of yours, because, as evidenced in the "amp poll" (rhymes with your nickname I'm sure)...
You damn well can't argue, let alone discuss, your way out of a paper bag, letting a guy with only 200plus posts get the better of you.

Oct 15, 2002 at 1:25 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

I got the feeling you were the kid in school who was always getting the **** kicked out of him for opening his mouth and never learned...

Nope. I'm way to big for anyone to screw with. Also, much too well-liked to be picked on.

Quote:

Do you know this because of the 1500 posts you have made or is it written your profile?

No. I received an actual education and learned how to think for myself.

Quote:

Let me guess, you're popular because of your amazing way with people.

Actually, I'm one of the nicest and most thoughtful people you'd be likely to meet. Everyone I know criticises me for being too "nice". That's the truth.

Quote:

Are you sure it wasn't you that got the 9 on the I. Q. test?

No, I have a genius-level I.Q. That's also the truth.

Quote:

If I were you I'd stay in that little ivory tower of yours, because, as evidenced in the "amp poll" (rhymes with yor nickname I'm sure)... You damn well can't argue, let alone discuss, your way out of a paper bag, letting a guy with only 200plus posts get the better of you.

You are such a bore williamgoody. Get a life!

Mark

Oct 15, 2002 at 1:33 AM Post #12 of 13
Wow, all that education, intelligence, charisma, and girth, all you can do is call me a bore?
Have you learned to type with two fingers yet?
When you look in the mirror do you just laugh at yourself or does it just crumble at your feet?
You're really that "John Doe" guy from that new Fox show aren't you?
*cough*Amp Hole*cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back