biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 11, 2002 at 11:50 AM Post #17 of 26
Happy Birthday Tyll!
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
Have a great day Tyll! You know, we should all pitch in, and get him a blockhead. Oh wait. . .

biggrin.gif

Last time I heard, his new favorite 'phone was the R10s. He probably wants that more then a Blockhead...
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 11, 2002 at 11:59 AM Post #18 of 26
Happy birthday, Tyll! And my thanks to you for (figuratively) dragging me out of those masses that were (and still are) buying (or selling) only terrible-sounding cheap headphones and listening only to the pop junk that's all too often on the radio.

And what about the good (or great) sounding headphones? They've become increasingly difficult to find in my area. It seems that more and more brick-and-mortar retailers have stopped carrying all the good performers and replaced them with overpriced and underperformance headphones. So my thanks also to you for (literally) expanding the selection of headphones that I can buy.

Aug 11, 2002 at 2:18 PM Post #20 of 26
Happy Birthday Tyll!! It's funny how all the people I admire the most have birthdays within a few days my own.

Thanks for all that you do for the headphone audio enthusiast.

Aug 12, 2002 at 12:53 PM Post #22 of 26
Tyll

Happy Birthday. We share the same birthday so I was celebrating as well. Hope you had a good day

Aug 12, 2002 at 3:01 PM Post #23 of 26
Happy Birthday youngster! May you have and enjoy many more!

Aug 12, 2002 at 4:16 PM Post #24 of 26
Thanks, all you HeadFidos! Thank you for making the place I go to work so interesting and fun! And I did give myself a birthday present: Todd's out of town on vacation, so I stole the Meridian and BlockHead from his desk.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back