Happy Birthday, ServingInEquador!
May 22, 2004 at 7:26 AM Post #17 of 69
smily_headphones1.gif
Happy Birthday, Doug!
smily_headphones1.gif

Looking forward to more of your informative, well-written posts.

D.

May 22, 2004 at 7:35 AM Post #18 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT
I hope you and your wife have/had a safe trip to South Dakota.

First, definitely happy BD... been a great help to me, and anyone else who ever asked. That being said... you're going to SD?! When and where? I live in Ponca, NE; which is about 30 minutes from the SD border.

(-:Stephonovich:)

May 22, 2004 at 7:55 AM Post #19 of 69
Doug,

i hope all went well yesterday! and i very much hope you had the chance to relax, kick back and do nothing else other than listen to your rig. if not, i hope you got to do what you wanted. you certainly deserve it as you not only are a very kind person, but you've helped out so many people here in so many ways. you probably don't remember, but the advice you have given me since i first joined head-fi is advice that has stuck with me. i've learned a lot from you ranging from audio to lifes lessons...and for that i thank you for all you've contributed to both me and all of head-fi. i hope there are as many more b-days in your future as there is audio equipment in your house. if that's a small number, then let it be all the audio equiupment you've ever owned alltogether.
biggrin.gif
take care and keep enjoyin' your new found love for the Senns!
600smile.gif

May 22, 2004 at 9:26 AM Post #22 of 69
Happy Birthday Doug!! Have a great day.
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2004 at 10:41 AM Post #26 of 69
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG! Here's hoping one of my alltime favorite headfiers has the best year yet. Make it a really great day!
icon10.gif

May 22, 2004 at 10:47 AM Post #27 of 69
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day Doug.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back