Happy Birthday N@Z !
Oct 18, 2002 at 9:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

HighwayStar

Won't excrete urine on your holiday (unless you do so to his first).
Happy Birthday ! All the Best ! Enjoy !

smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 18, 2002 at 12:13 PM Post #4 of 12
Happy Birthday N@Z!

Oct 18, 2002 at 2:19 PM Post #5 of 12
Happy birthday N@Z!! Enjoy your day, go gah gah over the gift your kids give you, and then buy yourself something cool.

Oct 19, 2002 at 5:10 AM Post #9 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by JMT
Happy birthday N@Z!! Enjoy your day, go gah gah over the gift your kids give you, and then buy yourself something cool.

Happy 6th birthday N@Z! Enjoy your day, go gaga over the gifts your parents give you, and then nag them to buy something even cooler.

wink.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 21, 2002 at 8:50 AM Post #10 of 12
WOO HOO!

Thanks guys! I was away on a business trip during that time so basically I was hardly aware of it until my wife sent me a message on my phone.

I just got back incidently, and taking a 2 day sick leave.
frown.gif

During that trip I did get myself a well earned present in the form of an RS-1. I auditioned it on the RA-1 which I was not too impressed, then I tried it out on a CARY 300SEI SET integrated amp which also worked very well as a headphone amp. Lovely matched pair of Western Electric 300B tubes... drool!!!

Joe Bloggs:
Ha Ha, very funny 6th birthday eh? Incidently my son in that avatar turned 5 years old a week before on Oct, 11th. Cool huh?

eric343:
The tubes are holding out very well. Lets just say, their combination gives the Cary amp a run for its big money! Oh yeah, I haven't got round to posting my impression yet!

JMT:
Is the RS-1 & your Maxed out META a good enough present?
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to try that combo! It works well on the JMT CHA47.

Thanks also to rickcr42, MacDEF, jpelg, LTUCCI1924, andrzejpw & HighwayStar for your birthday wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back