Happy Birthday Kin3tix!
Nov 21, 2002 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

nanahachi

Head-Fi FAQ(s) Volunteer
Happy Birthday, fellow bay area head-fier!!

it seems like every thread i read or post in, you've gotten there first!

With your bday and the holidays, I think you need to treat yourself to those ATs, and just lock yourself in your room with them for a while.

oh yeah, and then show them to Lobster and myself to drool over
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 1:33 AM Post #7 of 17
Happy birthday fellow Northern Californian. Have a great day, and make sure you tell us about your new toys.

Nov 21, 2002 at 5:38 AM Post #8 of 17
thanx everyone!!! today was my 18th b-day!

Quote:

Originally posted by nanahachi
oh yeah, and then show them to Lobster and myself to drool over
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hahahah, oh fosho!!! maybe if bay area meet happens sometime in this century, lol.

Nov 21, 2002 at 9:32 AM Post #10 of 17
Happy Birthday Mike!!!! 18th no less, a really special day. Whatcha gonna buy yourself now that it's your birthday and you have an excuse?????

Nov 21, 2002 at 9:34 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by ServinginEcuador
Whatcha gonna buy yourself now that it's your birthday and you have an excuse?????

don't exactly know, but you all know that it's going to be something that's head-fi influenced.
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2002 at 11:15 PM Post #12 of 17
Ooooh, 18...

I am reminded of a guy who had a birthday party in the apartment across from me last year. He had a bunch of friends come over and get totally wasted. Then one of his female friends decided to give him his birthday present... which culminated in an orgasmic shouting of "happy birthday! Ooooooh!" I didn't think it was so funny at the time (i like my sleep), looking back on it that was an interesting comment to make at that particular moment...

anyways
rolleyes.gif
... let's see... at 18, you can now...

* buy a pack of ciggies
* buy ****
* buy AT-W2002 (well, there should be an age limit to be able to fondle something this beautiful)

Actually, Nana's got it right... get the AT's. And show them to us, of course
biggrin.gif

Oh, BTW, I'll probably have a chance to hit up some of those high-end audio stores tommorrow morning. I'll post what I find out in the meetings thread.

Nov 22, 2002 at 1:48 AM Post #14 of 17
I'm a bit late, but hey better late than never. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a good one.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back