Happy Birthday Hottyson!
Jul 29, 2004 at 1:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Alex Altorfer

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey hottyson, get off the head-fi diet for just one day, will ya? Eat some birthday cake for a change! One day off the noodle soup shouldn't keep any audio gear away too long. In fact, if you are luckier than "myself aka me" (that's not me!
biggrin.gif
) you might even win a pair of cans as a birthday present. Or you may get a soup bowl to microwave the noodles in but that would be a good thing too! And don't forget the girls. There should be girls in Vegas. Happy birthday and many more in good health!

Cheers,
Alex
580smile.gif

Jul 29, 2004 at 2:56 PM Post #3 of 9
Yeah, stop breathing the solder fumes, and go out...it is an order! Yeah, food, and girls, that would make for a good celebration! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jul 30, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #6 of 9
Happy Birthday!

Jul 30, 2004 at 9:50 AM Post #9 of 9
Thank you to all of you. I took everyones advice and I just got back from hanging out with a freind. I was going to stay home this evening but I remember everyone telling me to go out.
biggrin.gif
We hung out at her freinds house warming party and I had some very nice conversations and met a bunch of new people. Oh my gosh her freind was SOOO cute. I am glad that I followed everyones advise. I had a very fun evening.
Again, thank all of you for the birthday wishes.
280smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back