Happy birthday: Hi-Finthen, PTheD, and a long list of others
Nov 12, 2008 at 11:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Wmcmanus

President treasurer secretary and sole member of the Cayman Islands Head-Fi Club.
Enjoy the annual celebration of one more year of life! Drink it up.
beerchug.gif

Nov 12, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #4 of 12
Hey now, thanks for the good thoughts and the well wishes on the reminder, I think... LOL...

~ SIXTEEN TONS (Lyrics
smily_headphones1.gif

Writer Merle Travis

Some people say man is made out of mud, A poor man's made out of muscle and blood, Muscle and blood and skin and bone A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong, You load sixteen tons and what do you get, Another day older and deeper in debt, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine, I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine, I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal, And the store-boss said the "Well-a bless my soul", You load sixteen tons and what do you get, Another day older and deeper in debt, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store

I was born one mornin' it was drizzlin' rain, Fightin' and trouble are my middle name, I was raised in the cane-brake by an old mama lion, Cain't no a high-tone woman make me walk the line, You load sixteen tons and what do you get, Another day older and deeper in debt, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store

If you see me comin' better step aside, A lot of men didn't and a lot of men died, One fist of iron the other of steel , If the right one don't git ya then the left one will, You load sixteen tons and what do you get, Another day older and deeper in debt, Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go, I owe my soul to the company store
smily_headphones1.gif

Seriously though, thanx all...

And my best wishes to each and all of the other birthday boys & girls today and throughout the year (Lookin' at you especially Blackmore; wink, wink )...

/ The big 55... WoooHoooo
wink.gif

~
smily_headphones1.gif
~

Nov 12, 2008 at 7:19 PM Post #6 of 12
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear *insert name here*,
Happy Birthday to you.

You know we love you, even you *insert name here*after you *insert verb*ed all over the *insert national monument*.

Nov 12, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hi-Finthen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/ The big 55... WoooHoooo
wink.gif

~
smily_headphones1.gif
~

Sorry, I just had to!
wink.gif

38497_m730.gif

Users who are viewing this thread