1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Head-Fi!!!

2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. Jan Meier Contributor
    Okay, today it's the 19th and it will take one more day before Head-Fi really exists 5 years.

But I simply wanted to be the first.

Jude congratulations with 5 years of good work. And may Head-Fi be as vital in the next 5 years to come!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jan

2. digitalmind Contributor
    Darn you! I even set my phone to alert me, so I could be the first. [​IMG]

Congrats to Jude and this community for making it what it is, a great great place!

3. LTUCCI1924 Contributor
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEAD-FI. JUDE you and your staff have made this forum one great place. I have spent many many hours coming to this forum for many a year now. I have learned some about headphones amps and sources.

But the best thing about this forum is the member community. I find it a place to read, post, and just enjoy myself. Thank you very much for a great forum and for being so kind to me with some of my bullshi- that could have got me baned at times I think.

JUDE you and your staff are very understanding and forgiving and have great charter. All of you. Thanks again.

4. darkninja67
    Happy Birthday HeadFi. A thank you to Jude for operating and maintaining this special forum. You do a hell of a job. [​IMG]

5. nanahachi Contributor
    Happy birthday Head-fi, sorry about our wallets!!

Jude, neil, mods, thanks for all the hard work, time, and money that you've put into making this site what it is. I wasn't around at the very beginning, but I've been stuck like glue ever since discovering it. Many many thanks!

6. Duggeh
    *Raises glass*

Let us all toast in celebration to a remarkable achievement in itself. In internet forum site running for 5 years. Even more remarkable is the success of that forum is its cleanliness and its friendliness, and the disparate and knowledgeable membership it has. Seldom do you see a forum so well managed and with this level of collective experience.

To Head-fi and of course, to our host Jude and all the Mods, who ensure that it all works properly. We salute you and wish you all the very best for the next 5 years. Hurrah!

7. GreatDane Contributor
    I haven't been here for long but I've enjoyed my stay...thanks Jude.

8. Asr
    Thanks Jude, sorry about the bandwidth! [​IMG]

9. Edwood
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks to Jude, thanks to the sponsors, and most of all, thanks to all of you that keep me coming back to this place.

Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over .....................

10. Wmcmanus
    Happy birthday, Jude and our founding fathers of Head-Fi. Nice place.

11. elrod-tom
    Happy Birthday Head-Fi!! [​IMG]

12. spraggih
    Happy Birthday to You... Happy Birthday to You...

How old are you... How old are you...

Are-ya 1?
    Are-ya 2?
    Are-ya 3?
    Are-ya 4?
    Are-ya 5?

I am 5.

** I am acting like a 5 year old **

But be kind I have young kids at home.[​IMG]

13. Jahn Contributor
  14. c0mfortably_numb
    Happy 5th Birthday Head-Fi [​IMG]

15. Voodoochile
    Happy Birthday!
    Sorry about your wallet, and your ping time.

+++some averages+++
    1,160 posts per day
    99 threads per day
    22.25 new members per day
    936 rolls of Tums consumed
    67 pints of Maalox (to wash down the Tums)
    4 fender benders
    1 serious injury
    0 fatalities (yet)
    [​IMG]

2 3 4 5
Next

Last