Halloween 2008
Oct 20, 2008 at 4:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

necropimp

Headphoneus Supremus
i wanted to do Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket... but won't be able to get a flak vest or the linked ammo required to do it

so i'm just repeating last year's costume with generic vietnam soldier

halloween08xd2.jpg

Oct 20, 2008 at 5:04 PM Post #3 of 28
My brother and I are probably going to be Ranma from Ranma 1/2, we look the same so it will definitely be freaky if I'm girl Ranma and he is boy Ranma

Oct 20, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #4 of 28
There's a party I go to in Tampa every year hosted by some metal dudes I went to school with. It's called Alcoholocaustoween. The idea is to come up with the most offensive costume possible.

My roomate and I are thinking about going as the twin towers.

Oct 20, 2008 at 9:15 PM Post #7 of 28
If I had the time and budget, I'd wear one of those banana foam outfits, run door-to-door around this neighborhood, do that "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" dance, then run away...to the next door.

Oct 20, 2008 at 10:03 PM Post #8 of 28
I'm going to set my BX8as outside and play the BGM from Silent Hill 2 and 3 over them. The fog machine and strobe light will also be on. In the past, we've been told that our house is very frightening to visit, and I am hoping that this year it will be utterly terrifying!

Oct 20, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #9 of 28
People must follow up their postings with pictures. In my case it'll be Halloween day, because I'm not shaving my head beforehand.

Oct 21, 2008 at 2:52 PM Post #12 of 28
I'm going as a lame Blues Brother, since my work has some stupid restrictions on costumes. They let you WEAR costumes on Halloween, but they have to be within guidelines. Can't complain too much, I guess.

Nylan

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:25 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going as a lame Blues Brother, since my work has some stupid restrictions on costumes. They let you WEAR costumes on Halloween, but they have to be within guidelines.

yeah workplaces that restrict halloween costumes too much while still allowing costumes suck... i liked the common sense rules at my last job... no weapons and nothing that will keep you from doing your job...

which allowed me to wear everything seen in the above pic minus the bayonet (the dummy grenade was allowed)

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #14 of 28
Looks like it could be quite some fun. Enjoy!

Oct 22, 2008 at 4:45 PM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah workplaces that restrict halloween costumes too much while still allowing costumes suck... i liked the common sense rules at my last job... no weapons and nothing that will keep you from doing your job...

which allowed me to wear everything seen in the above pic minus the bayonet (the dummy grenade was allowed)

Exactly. Guys have to wear something that has a tie (company policy on all dress code). Most people don't really dress up on Halloween on my work for that reason. Why even allow costumes at all?

Nylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back