Haircut
Jul 19, 2005 at 12:31 PM Post #2 of 20
A bald strip running across your head from left to right, just in front of your ears where the headband goes feels great. Plus the fact that you no longer get 'headphone hair' problems.

Jul 19, 2005 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 20
Heh, my mom was poking fun of my hair after a 3 hour session with my 650's last night. I've got the typical young businessman look going on I guess. It's short all around, but a tad shorter on the sides.

I liked how my 580's gave me this triceritops-looking mohawk, it was much better than the single-horned mohawk the 650's give me.

Jul 19, 2005 at 12:35 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by iancraig10
A bald strip running across your head from left to right, just in front of your ears where the headband goes feels great. Plus the fact that you no longer get 'headphone hair' problems.

I've got to see this. Pics please.

Jul 19, 2005 at 12:49 PM Post #5 of 20
I'll second that suggestion, pics of this headphone compatible hairstyle would be hee-larious!
5000smile.gif
Abe

Jul 19, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #6 of 20
When I get off a sweaty ride on my mountain bike, my helmet leaves impressions in my hair, like I have two devil horns (like the piano player in the original "Reefer Madness"). It's freaky.

Jul 19, 2005 at 1:56 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by -ries
So what kinda haircut should I get to compliment my HD 650 hair impression?Or should I just keep em on all the time. Ha ha!!

Strategically shave your head where the headband goes, hahah, then you'd really be bauld and naked without em.

Wouldn't mess up your hair either, since it groew around them haha.

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:03 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

I think we discussed this before. The solution was thought to be this type of cut, with a velcro'd strip wig to make up the gap when not wearing headphones.

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:14 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
with a velcro'd strip wig to make up the gap when not wearing headphones.

..... or another solution. Do what balding guys sometimes do ...... grow the hair either side of the runway strip and then simply comb over to cover up. I think I'll patent this. :wink:

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:28 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

..... or another solution. Do what balding guys sometimes do ...... grow the hair either side of the runway strip and then simply comb over to cover up. I think I'll patent this. :wink:

Didn't Donald Trump already do something like that?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
Abe

Jul 19, 2005 at 2:39 PM Post #11 of 20
boooooo!!!!... horrible blond joke

A blonde walks into a beauty salon to get a hair cut with headphones on. The hairdresser asks her to take them off for the haircut and she replies, "I can't, I'll die." She proceeds to cut her hair and it looks awful. Six weeks later the same blonde comes in for another haircut. The hairdresser pleads with her, "Please take your headphones off - I can make your hair look beautiful." Once again the blonde replies, "I can't, I'll die". So she receives another awful haircut.
Six weeks later the blonde show up at the salon and once again the hairdresser says, "Please take your headphones off - I can make your hair beautiful if you would just take off the headphones". And once again the blonde replies, "I can't, I'll die".
The hairstylist proceeds to cut her hair. While doing so the blonde falls asleep. The hairstylist quickly thinks to herself - I will remove the headphones and replace them before she wakes up, I'll make her hair beautiful. Seconds after doing this the blonde falls off the chair. The hairdresser checked her and she wasn't breathing.
Dying to know what was keeping her alive with the headphones on, The hairsytlist places them on her head. And she hears............
"Breathe in, breathe out - breathe in, breath out - ........"

Jul 21, 2005 at 5:21 AM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
-ries, that was a good one. Thanks for posting it, made me start my day in the right direction with a laugh and a cup of coffee.
icon10.gif

Same here, bro. Just got back from another visit to Port Orford, Oregon, and I could use a laugh
biggrin.gif

now if only I could get one of dem der blondes, hmmm...
5000smile.gif
Abe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back