HAHAHAHAH!!! YESYESYESYESYES!!!
Nov 2, 2001 at 9:44 PM Post #16 of 22
Sell to my dad? No, he just kinda TOOK them. But he's not using them. He likes small headphones, I guess. But, the problem with the SR-60's, he SAYS they are his now, but no one is really using them, because they have a 1/4" plug, (because of an emergency mod).

Nov 3, 2001 at 12:40 AM Post #17 of 22
Actually, I think I may be get the cd3000s (by pulling a gluegun, if you know what I mean)...

And it was a strange stroke of luck... two highest bidders dropped out (it was at $355 which is a normal used sell price) and the seller offered me at the highest price I bid ($295)...

Nov 3, 2001 at 4:46 AM Post #19 of 22
No, odeen, this is like an unofficial transaction (which could be bad for me but the seller has high feedback so I'm somewhat safe)... the highest bidder ($355) got an npb warning, the second highest bidder ($350) was offered and didn't go for them, and I was offered as the third highest bidder ($295)... so,
biggrin.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 8:26 AM Post #22 of 22
Exactly why can't you get them? All you need to do is get a money order and mail it out. You can even have them ship to an adress of a friend. Piece of cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back