gym & workout worthy bluetooth iems...
May 24, 2016 at 10:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

canali

Headphoneus Supremus
hi guys...seeking a good pair of iems for the gym and aerobics/cross training etc
...want good fit, good (balanced) sound (not overly bassy), reliable connection/construction....you know the gig.

a few people have suggested the Mee audio X7plus and the Sony SBH-80,
...i also came across the Audio Technica ath sport 4

just read that more models are coming out this yr with a dual battery design
to extend the battery life (from cnet)
http://www.cnet.com/products/monster-adidas-sport-adistar-in-ear-wireless-headphones/

Another noteworthy feature is the dual battery design (presumably one in each bud) that boosts battery life to as much as eight hours, depending on the volume level. And I liked how you charge the battery through a Micro-USB port in the inline remote, where the electronics live, rather than the bud. This is a new design feature for wireless in-ear headphones for 2016 and you'll find it in several models later this year, including the Sol Republic Relays Sport Wireless and Jaybird Freedom.

May 25, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #2 of 2
Just replied to your PM and sticking with the Sony NWZ-WS615 until they die!  Been over a year with them now.  One other thought I had was the overall functionality of the interface.  It's really an intuitive design between skipping songs, volume, playlists, taking calls, etc.  Used them to do several calls and no one's ever complained about call quality.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back