1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Gustard H10 + Burson V5 upgrade (V5 Dual x 2, V5 Single x 2)

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by Rutti, Dec 18, 2017.
Trader History (1)
  1. Rutti
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi,
    I've moved to a TOTL IEM setup (Noble k10 + Chord Mojo). I've also sold my Audeze LCD-2:s so this device sadly doesn't get any use. The Burson V5:s are totally new since the last ones broke! I haven't even opened the package yet. I didn't find the last original OPamp so that is missing. But they only cost 3 dollars.

The amp is perfect for the LCD-2:s, the amp is also a "better" version of the Vioelectric V200:s.

I can ship anywhere, you'll have to pay for the shipping though. IMG_0917.jpg IMG_0915.jpg IMG_0916.jpg IMG_0919.jpg IMG_0917.jpg IMG_0915.jpg IMG_0916.jpg IMG_0919.jpg

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  2. idjovani
    Hi,

I am willing to buy it - where are you located, can you ship to Canada?

Thanks

3. jazzk
    hey there i too am interested shipping to us zip 29928 south carolina how much if not already sold

4. riton66
    PM

5. alphameridian0
    PM

6. Rutti
    I've been away on a vacation and I've just tested the Gustard H10 and there seems to come a hissing noise from the right ear canal. From what I've read this should be due to a faulty transmitter (which costs around 10 dollars to replace). The hissing only starts after around 1 hour of use of the amp. I will look into the problem and hopefully get it fixed.