1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Gubretti

1. Epicfailman
    I guess I will start the feedback thread for Gubretti. I sold him a pair of HFI-780s on here. He was a pleasure to deal with and paid promptly. I would do business with him again.

2. clc77
    We traded some headphones and it went great. Perfect communication, fast shipping and the phones were as describded and well packed. Hope to deal with again. Thanks!!

3. Remains
    Traded my D2k's for Gubretti's 780's and the transaction was flawless. He kept in touch the entire time and provided fast shipping. Thanks for the good deal!

4. Poetik
    Sold a pair of HD650's and bought a pair of D2000's from Jason,

Both transactions were just like how I like it; relatively quick, simple, and painless.  The communication was great as well and I love it when it's like that because it's so much easier to make a deal that way.  All in all both transactions were awesome and I would definitely do business with Jason again.

-Cedric

5. TLY
    Bought a Phenix G3 amp from Gubretti. Excellent head-fier. Shipped very quickly, and great communication. Highly recommend.

6. Aldous
    bought HD650's from Gubretti. Great communication and great seller. Item was exactly as described.  No complaints here, great seller.

7. Aldous
    bought HD650's from Gubretti. Great communication and great seller. Item was exactly as described.  No complaints here, great seller.

8. tonsosnot
    I traded my Darth Beyer V3s for Jason's ATH-AD2000. Nice guy to chat with and everything went quickly and smoothly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

9. kugino Contributor
    jason sold me an old pair of er6i.  he was great with communication, especially when he had to delay shipping for a few days b/c of work.  but there were no problems and i'd happily do business with him again.  thanks, jason!

10. daveDerek Contributor
    Jason and i traded his beyers for my akgs, after another tentative trade didn't pan out. he was easy to work with, communicated well, and made for a smooth deal. i'd be happy to work with him again. thanks Jason!

11. JIGF
    I traded my HD650 for his MTPC. Great person to deal with, reliable and straight to the point, greatly recommended.

12. Yankpats
    I bought his HD600 from him. Transaction was very smooth. Very reliable.

13. playingwithfire
    bought my ipod classic. Very fast payment, would definitely recommend.