Grilled Cheese Bose Miracle in Seattle!
Apr 1, 2006 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
making my usual grilled cheese and vodka lunch, i flipped the sandwich over to reveal:
triportcheese0pf.jpg

the miraculous image of what appears to be the bose triport headphone.

as i was very hungry i was tempted to eat it, but decided to sell on ebay--ovaltine and skyy would have to suffice. this is a sign from amar bose that i am to sell all my audio equipment and with the money from the auction, buy a bose lifestyle system, complete with triports. i have found my purpose.

Apr 1, 2006 at 9:31 PM Post #5 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
Asking price is 150, right? Does it sound better than the triports?

I think that fact can be assumed...
biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2006 at 9:37 PM Post #6 of 18
I can't beleive you are making me hungry for a grilled cheeze sandwich!
2 hours till gametime, can't wait!

Apr 1, 2006 at 10:20 PM Post #8 of 18
While selling on ebay may be more profitable, I don't know about your interpretation of the prophecy.

I would take the sign on the grilled cheese to mean that Bose should be eaten. When ever you see a piece of Bose made product, you are supposed to chew on it, to make it undesirable to those that are less informed. Thereby saving the masses from the evil that is Bose. I think that is what the Grate Cheese is trying to guide you to as your new mission in life.

Apr 1, 2006 at 10:25 PM Post #9 of 18
The build quality of that sandwich leaves much to be desired.

Apr 1, 2006 at 11:01 PM Post #10 of 18
i hear the mids are very smooth, but the highs and lows get a little crunchy.

Apr 2, 2006 at 12:11 AM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabe Logan
Ship that to me next day.I must have the bosewich.

[ATHF reference]Nooo, it's like the Broodwich of the audio world, don't eat that sandwich! [/ATHF reference]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back