Great Site For Those Tracking a Xbox 360
Dec 18, 2005 at 3:51 AM Post #2 of 20
Of course everyone that updates that site has already made a runto buy them out.

What, there were people lined up at Best Buy near me yesterday! I see tents set up and a few more people today. And this is for an 8am opening.

I should take my 360 Premium pack box and hold it out the window driving past the line yelling, "I got the last one b**ches!!!"
very_evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Dec 18, 2005 at 8:52 AM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
What, there were people lined up at Best Buy near me yesterday! I see tents set up and a few more people today. And this is for an 8am opening.

I should take my 360 Premium pack box and hold it out the window driving past the line yelling, "I got the last one b**ches!!!"
very_evil_smiley.gif

-Ed

Now that would just be plain mean......

I like it!
icon10.gif

Dec 18, 2005 at 10:17 AM Post #6 of 20
There were rumors of another shipment to Finland, but it hasn't seemed to pan out. I officially just gave up on an XBox Christmas and cancelled the order. Mr. Plainsong will get a Moto Razr instead, and the Xbox will have to be for Birthday.

Dec 18, 2005 at 11:29 AM Post #7 of 20
There is another shipment shipping out sometime today here in the U.S., but no one knows when.... They dont seem to be on the internet yet, but the stores have them for the opening today, especially best buy.

Dec 18, 2005 at 12:32 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach123456
Yeah, thats cause your probably playing one right now..... Lucky Ed....
rolleyes.gif

Luck had nothing to do with it.
A friend of mine won a ticket to the "Zero Hour" launch event. Now that's lucky.

14 hours camping out. Ugh. Definitely not doing that for the PS3.
OK, well, maybe, just maybe.......
tongue.gif

-Ed

Dec 18, 2005 at 12:46 PM Post #11 of 20
Zero Hour.... wasn't that in the middle of nowhere? Dumbest location ever for a console launch party, the middle of the desert...

What I dont understand is the people who camp out even though they had a preorder.....
confused.gif

Dec 18, 2005 at 12:57 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Zero Hour.... wasn't that in the middle of nowhere? Dumbest location ever for a console launch party, the middle of the desert...

It was a lie.
It wasn't in the Mojave Desert, it was in Palmdale, just north of Los Angeles.

Quote:

What I dont understand is the people who camp out even though they had a preorder.....
confused.gif

On word:
eBay.

Dec 18, 2005 at 5:29 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Yeah, thats cause your probably playing one right now..... Lucky Ed....
rolleyes.gif

Ed wasn't lucky, just prepared. I got lucky, I scored one off of Sears.com on the 24th. I just happened to be checking sites and there they were, 10 minutes later and they were sold out!

Dec 18, 2005 at 10:08 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Luck had nothing to do with it.
A friend of mine won a ticket to the "Zero Hour" launch event. Now that's lucky.

14 hours camping out. Ugh. Definitely not doing that for the PS3.
OK, well, maybe, just maybe.......
tongue.gif

-Ed

oh yeah, my freind won an Xbox 360 party pack from the Mountain Dew Every Ten Minutes game. And he'd already pre ordered one... Why can't I be lucky like that!

Dec 18, 2005 at 11:35 PM Post #15 of 20
Wow....
The internet allotment of Best Buy 360s from the new shipment sold out in something like 2 minutes. The premiums were gone in around 30 seconds, everything else followed suit. I guess I got no choice but wait for spring.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back