Great packaging!
Apr 24, 2009 at 1:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Roger.McMurphy

100+ Head-Fier
I received my Qinpu Q1 amp, FiiO E5 amp and RE2 today. I'm simply amazed by all the care that was taken in the packaging. Lots of layers of foam in there! All the items are in great shape. To be perfectly honest, there is a very slight problem with the 3.5mm line-out / headphone connection being very slightly angled (about 5%) on the desktop amp, but that is the only negative. And by the way, the Q1 seems to sound surprisingly good...

The Q1 must be the sturdiest and best looking desktop headphone amp in its price range too (39$)! The finish is also very nice.

The RE2 impress me with their sound straight from a Sansa Clip. I also am very impressed with the assortment of tips included with the RE2. It comes with 7 pairs... Great fit too! The box it comes in isn't too shabby either!

To sum it all up: Fast service (10 days from China to Quebec, Canada), great price, well-made products.

I will certainly buy again someday.
wink.gif

Fang certainly knows his job...

There's no doubt about it...

Buy with confidence.

Enough said.

Apr 28, 2009 at 2:15 AM Post #4 of 8
My shipment was from China, from EMS.

And seriously, I might add, even if it isn't linked to your post, that I am quite pissed by all those people complaining about chinese products in the forums. Every important headphone maker use chinese parts. Get over it.

People should judge the quality of the product they have in hand, instead of complaining about its provenance.

China is the biggest manufacturing country in the world. It does anything from very cheap to very expensive, and extremely high end.

Heck, most of the high-end stuff is from China!

It probably is the greatest country in the world. Get over it, people.

That amp is quite neutral, slightly to the warm side, very mellow, beautiful sounding, and extremely well constructed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back