Great online dealer for Canadians!!!
post-749027
Post #1 of 3

elnero

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Ok, I know how hard it is for we Canadians to find decent places to buy gear online so I thought I would post a great one I discovered. I just bought a Cambridge 640C from Everest Audio in Regina and am extremely pleased with the service. He carries Cambridge Audio, Bel Canto, Rega and Music Hall among others.

I started out talking with Dave Milo, one of the owners, via email. He was always helpful and to the point. When it got down to the wire I gave him a call to talk about the different players. We talked for nearly an hour about all kinds of stuff. He's a great guy to chat with and he's very knowledgable. In the end he offered me a deal on the Cambridge I just couldn't refuse. The unit shipped when he said it would, arrived on time and came double boxed. These guys obviously care about what they are doing!

So any Canadians out there, if your debating any products that Everest carries I suggest giving them a call and talk over your options with them, it might just be worth your while, I know it was for me.

post-749054
Post #2 of 3

Demolition

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
elnero,

Thanks for the heads-up on Everest Audio.

Sounds like a great deal on the Cambridge 640C considering that Everest's price is about $40 US cheaper than Audio Advisor's price. Add onto the fact that you got a further price reduction, and didn't have to pay expensive U.S.-to-Canada shipping or any customs duty, it looks like your transaction with Everest was a real winner.

D.

post-749187
Post #3 of 3

elnero

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by Demolition
it looks like your transaction with Everest was a real winner.

D.

I can't say enough good about the experience I had with them and yes I definately saved quite a bit of money over buying from the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)