Great Forums
Mar 8, 2006 at 9:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Oistrakh

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm glad I finally found a forum that is actually nice and civil! On the forum I used to post at (ultimatedisney.com), there were a lot of immature young pricks (Timon and Pumba Fan) who would constantly make immature and wrong assumptions on me based on my post, and he posted them himself! I've been on imdb, but thats also filled with rude people. I'm glad I found a forum that is ACCEPTING and is nice and helps out, without ever getting mean or any of that!

Mar 8, 2006 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by onionblaster
(PS--I think we live close to each other!)

Hey, I know someone that lives in Holliston? I'll send you a pm about a person if you know him

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:29 PM Post #5 of 26
I think the cost of entry into the high-end audio world skews this forum toward more mature folks
biggrin.gif

--Illah

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #6 of 26
This forum rules! I don't even like headphones and this place has the best music threads ....

Mar 8, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #7 of 26
dude, you already have more than 300 posts!?
eek.gif

watch out, Jahn!

Mar 9, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #10 of 26
This forum is great because I am great. There's no ifs, and, or buts about it. In fact, my greatness is so set in stone that, the only thing in existence greater than I is well, me. And thus, uh . . I forgot where I was going with this. Oh well, head-fi rocks.

Mar 9, 2006 at 3:36 AM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by steel102
why were you at the ultimate disney forums?
confused.gif

You know ultimate disney forums?

I thought that forum was a cool place to be, since I enjoy Disney DVD. Nevertheless I found out it was with a bunch of rude and immature people...

Mar 9, 2006 at 3:48 AM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

This forum is great because I am great. There's no ifs, and, or buts about it. In fact, my greatness is so set in stone that, the only thing in existence greater than I is well......

The RICKMEISTER but that is cool because second best is not too shabby when the bar is raised so damn high ........
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 9, 2006 at 3:54 AM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
The RICKMEISTER but that is cool because second best is not too shabby when the bar is raised so damn high ........
very_evil_smiley.gif

True...I could limbo under it
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back