Great Deals!
Feb 10, 2010 at 10:38 AM Post #16 of 29
Arghh just as I go broke again. This always happens
tongue.gif
. Buy something, next day I find out some awesome deal on something I have wanted for a long time. Great prices! Those RS-1 would so have been mine if I found that post earlier
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #17 of 29
Hi All,

I have fixed the links to our new website so if you click on the pictures all of the products on this thread go where they are supposed to go - so click away! We also reduced the price of a couple of products and added a few options on another. So this has been updated!

And today we have some new in the box cartridges from Grado Labs. With the advent of the new 1 series cartridges brought the retirement of these... They are priced at over 30% off and closer to 33%.

The Statement was $2500 now only $1750!

The Statement Reference was $1200 now only $900!

And last but not least the Grado Statement Platinum was $300 now only $200. I highly recommend this to anyone getting started in high end vinyl. This cartridge delivers a LOT for $200!!!

Feb 24, 2010 at 8:45 PM Post #19 of 29
Alright, back to the great deal business!

Today we have 3 TTVJ Portable Millett Hybrid amps that were used for the loaner program or were repaired. All of them are in good condition with no major blemishes. They were $449 but we reduced the price to $379 for a new unit. These units are down to $300! Save over 20%.

I also took back on a trade a RSA Tomahawk in very good condition. I am selling it for $200.

Look for more great deals to come later this week!

Feb 25, 2010 at 11:53 AM Post #20 of 29
Todd, if it is really possible, please consider the re issue the A version of HF2.

Not that I'm sceptic with HF3 (if it really to be the reality) but modern/more engineering doesn't always result as a better product. Just in th case Grados own RS1, which their vintage are a lot prefered to their newer release. Or the story of GS1000 and PS1000 disappointment, which then direct people back to RS1.

So, HF2 re-issue maybe enough.

Or, guys, should we make a petition to Todd to re-issue HF2? What do you think?

Feb 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #21 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by dw1narso /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd, if it is really possible, please consider the re issue the A version of HF2.

Not that I'm sceptic with HF3 (if it really to be the reality) but modern/more engineering doesn't always result as a better product. Just in th case Grados own RS1, which their vintage are a lot prefered to their newer release. Or the story of GS1000 and PS1000 disappointment, which then direct people back to RS1.

So, HF2 re-issue maybe enough.

Or, guys, should we make a petition to Todd to re-issue HF2? What do you think?

goes against the spirit of a limited edition headphone, don'tcha think?

Feb 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #22 of 29
Quote:

goes against the spirit of a limited edition headphone, don'tcha think?

there's always a way to make it another limited version... say... continue the s/n up to 999 max... or even more extreme like engraving "H34D-F1" on it..
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 2:13 PM Post #23 of 29
I appreciate that you are disappointed by joining after the HF2s were available new, but that would go against the entire concept of a limited edition.

Feb 26, 2010 at 2:30 AM Post #25 of 29
Yeah, I always cannot accept that "limited edition" versioning of any kinds. While it creates a fun selling game and exclusivity feel of the owner, at the end it only create discriminitation.

Say, the owner refer his/her fell about the product that he have. Anyone that do not have can only dream with maybe not a chance to ever got it, because it is not available any longer. Even when he managed to raise a fund to buy it.
(This is the problem for me. Last year I know that HF2 announcement. But at that time the company that I worked was in critical situation, after chapter 11. I can loose my job any time, until the final transfer run at the end of last year. I have family with two small kids and need to support my parrents and my parrents in law. While I also still have monthly debt for my car, also until end of last year. Geeting HF2 is simply out of my consideration. Now situation is a bit better for me, but I have no chance at all to get it fairly, but only from few occasion of people selling it with inflated price; with the excuse to cover back his cost. Silly, right, a used item sold for more then when it's new.)

There's other way of making exclusivity. Like what Leica and Rolex do. They have premium price. But they always available.
I consider HF2 price is actually already premium. Not a lot of people can buy it. That should be enough.

Just my opinion, from a person that grew up in a discrminative country and experience that few times in my life. And still cannot accept why there must be discrimination, if not only to make fun of some people that lucky enough on the top pyramid of the structure.

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #28 of 29
OK, no worry.. I already wake. No more whin from me. That's life. Or more precisely, my life that I must live..
smily_headphones1.gif

Hey, thanks for reading them through..
smily_headphones1.gif
at least I meet friendly people around here.

Mar 22, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #29 of 29
Here is another great deal on a returned item...

The SOTA Comet with a dust cover and I-Clamp. Retails new for $1305 and now on sale for $900.

A great way to get into audiophile vinyl listening. Just add a cartridge and you are off and listening to great sound. A very fine turntable with the S251 Rega arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back