Great deal on Audeze Headphones (Canada)
post-14428675
Post #1 of 1

ucan

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hey Guys, brand new on the forum so I thought I'd start by mentioning a great deal that I took advantage of this week (Note: may be applicable only to Canadian readers). Hificentre (Vancouver) has some great deals on Audeze. While these are 'open box' models, mine was in perfect/brand new condition (with the tough black case). The 1/8" to 1/4" adapter was missing, but Audeze has already kindly shipped me one. Full warranty applies. I don't have any affiliation with this store, but I think others may be interested to know about a good deal. Here's what they have: LCD-2 for $899; LCD-3 for $1649; LCDXC for $1499; EL8 $599. Plus you can easily get another 10% off when ordering from their website. And shipping is free within Canada (picked up mine in store the next morning; it was waiting for me on the counter when I walked in, having ordered it around 10:00 pm the day before!). Not sure if they do international shipping. I was very pleased to get the LCD-2 for just over $800 (so $600 off MRSP!), and now I'm sitting back and enjoying the music!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)