1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Grado SR60i (One Year Old, Like-New Condition, Shipping Included In Price)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by ssrock64, Jun 19, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (6)
  1. ssrock64
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello, everyone. I've been selling off or giving away a large portion of my collection in recent months, though most of it has been through people I know personally or through PM. For this little guy, though, I've decided to make a classified. I'll put up pictures later, but there's nothing really to see that you wouldn't expect. It's a 2012-manufactured Grado SR60i, bought last year at Hi-Fi Heaven in Green Bay, and I used it on and off as a portable and office can. It only has a few hundred hours on it, with no major wear visible (or audible, of course). Essentially, it's a brand-new SR60i.

It's been languishing awhile so the cord has a bit of circular memory from being wrapped around the headphone, and the 1/4" jack ran away a few months ago.

The headphones come with their original box, as well as the original receipt from Hi-Fi Heaven for $79.11, and I also have a black Audio-Technica headphone bag that the headphones vaguely fit in if you wish for me to include that as well. Shipping is generally included in the price, but if it's over $20 I would like the difference made up with additional payment.

Payment will be accepted through PayPal only prior to shipping. I apologize for any inconvenience.

PM me or post on the thread if interested; I'm more likely to see a PM than a post here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.