Grado SR60
Sep 3, 2002 at 4:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

theREALsean

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I would like to know what people think about the Grado SR60 cans. Actually, do me a favor and list your top three and your low three cans you have ever owned. I am looking into getting a pair over $30 but under $200. Please help a loser like me out. I should let you know what I would be plugging it into and listening to. my CD Player, computer, and iPod. And Jamming to anything from DMB (Dave matthews band) to sublime. For a listing of my mp3s point your browser to
http://sean.gotdns.com/goodtunes
Quote:

Been Dazed and Confused for so long it's not true.

Sep 3, 2002 at 4:45 AM Post #2 of 26
Oops, that's not "Grando", it's "Grado". I've proofread and corrected the spelling in your post.

Sep 3, 2002 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 26
Yeah, they don't make Grandos anymore...
frown.gif

Sep 3, 2002 at 5:49 AM Post #6 of 26
From the Head-Fi Rules and Terms of Use: Quote:

Head-Fi does NOT edit posts, however the author of posts is allowed to edit his / her posts. If Head-Fi feels the post is in violation of the Head-Fi Posting Rules and Terms of Use, the post will be deleted.

tongue.gif

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:10 AM Post #7 of 26
I recently bought a pair of Grado SR60s for my wife and I think they sound pretty good, especially for the price. They far exceeded my expectations out of the box and sound even better every time I use them.

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:16 AM Post #8 of 26
Cool. I'll prolly add it to my collection.

What excatly makes someone a junior member? You were born in 1969 and you are a junior member....

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:18 AM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by theREALsean
Do you think the SR60's are nice or not?

Unfortunately, I have not used the SR60's, so I cannot comment on their sound. My post about Grando's was merely a joke...often, threads will wander well off topic very quickly, especially when a newbie like yourself posts a pretty generic question like "Do you think the SR60's are nice or not?

There are reams of reviews, pro and con, of this headphone. Do a search, and I assure you you will have more opinions to sift through than you will be willing to read...

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:27 AM Post #10 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by Jeff Guidry

Unfortunately, I have not used the SR60's, so I cannot comment on their sound. My post about Grando's was merely a joke...often, threads will wander well off topic very quickly, especially when a newbie like yourself posts a pretty generic question like "Do you think the SR60's are nice or not?"

There are reams of reviews, pro and con, of this headphone. Do a search, and I assure you you will have more opinions to sift through than you will be willing to read...

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:32 AM Post #12 of 26
The Grado's are definitely a good can to start off with, those were my first real good pair, from there...i just lost control. Consider yourself warned.

biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2002 at 6:43 AM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
The Grado's are definitely a good can to start off with, those were my first real good pair, from there...i just lost control. Consider yourself warned.

biggrin.gif

hehe, thanks. My list is actually pretty small. SR60, Senn MX500, Koss 35 on top of the two i've bought in the past two days, Koss PortaPro and Koss KSC-35. Before I had these, I had sony. Never again will I buy sony.

Sep 3, 2002 at 7:18 AM Post #14 of 26
I am pretty sure I am a junior member because I have had only four posts ( not including this one ).

Sep 3, 2002 at 7:40 AM Post #15 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by theREALsean

hehe, thanks. My list is actually pretty small. SR60, Senn MX500, Koss 35 on top of the two i've bought in the past two days, Koss PortaPro and Koss KSC-35. Before I had these, I had sony. Never again will I buy sony.

Well, don't count out Sony totally. The MDR-V6/7506 cans are a good product. If you ever need an affordable closed heaphone, go with the V6's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back