Currency
USD
Price
post-7675561
Post #1 of 3

NonApplicable

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've had a change a heart and have dedcided to keep them at this time. I am very on the fense with this decision and could be swayed easily way in the not so distant future. Please pm as I will reserve them for you when I decide to resale.

I bought these and decided cans didn't fit my lifestyle. They are a week old and are in the same condition when they came out of the box(perfect). They have about 55h of burn in on them, 45h of Pink  Noise(20minPink followed 2minSilence intervals) and 10h of metal music. The original box is not included unfortunately as I had thrown it away. I am however, including the official Grado 1/4" to 1/8" adapter perfect for connecting the 325is' to your PMP of choice!

I had get these to ship to Canada, and because of Grado's international restrictions made it very difficult/expensive. This unfortunately voided any available warranty. If you live in Canada this is the perfect opportunity as you will hard pressed to find anything that isn't overpriced. As a result if a Canadain(up to my discretion) offers before I agree to commiting to a transaction, he/she will be chosen.

Please send me your shipping info so I can calculate postage. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)