Grado SR 325is (adapter and extra set of ear pads included)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

traehekat

100+ Head-Fier
For sale is my pair of Grado SR 325is. I purchased them in February from an authorized dealer and have kept them in absolutely pristine condition. They look brand new and have less than 200 hours of listening on them. These have not been modded in any way, shape, or form. In case it is not clear from the pictures, this is the brushed aluminum version, not the gold or chrome versions (personally I think the brushed aluminum looks the most classy but hey, that's just me). I will include the original box with foam padding, the limited warranty paperwork, a Grado mini-plug adapter ($14.95 value) and a set of Grado G-CUSH ear pads in addition to the stock L-CUSH ear pads ($45 value). I found the G-CUSH pads added a bit more comfort and provided for better bass impact and soundstage, but that is just my opinion and you can read up yourself on using the G-CUSH pads with the 325is. I will also include the original bill of sale if I can find it (I know I have kept it but it's just a matter of digging through some things). These come with an individual serial number that is handwritten by the manufacture inside of the box. 

The price is $235 + shipping and PayPal fees. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread